marley volunteers in section 17

Yelena and other volunteers at section 17 for a first time who amazes this whole government Faticlty underneath the whole canterlot city in flash sentry world.

Onyankopon: "this is section 17 what you talking about hange because it's huge."

Yelena: "yeah.

Griez noticed worms walking together at left side of section 17 heading to the corridor and hange said to them with polite, "hey fellas." Then the worms noticed her with others volunteers and said to her, "hey hange." Yelena blink twice of confused to look at hange when said to them, "that neeble and his gang. They're annoying and helped sometimes in section 17." She then take to them to the Northeast corridor from section 17 main lobby, they walked pass by two armored section 17 agents left side of corridor that amazed Yelena.

Yelena: "nice armor what they wearing, hange."

Hange: "they wear it during every missions sometimes."

They arrived at gadgets and weapons room with engineers working on gadgets and weapons when they enter the room then hange explain to them, "this is gadgets and weapons room that our engineers working on different types of gadgets and weapons for agents use them on a mission." The head of engineer, 26 bright idea toward them with a smiles and said, "hello, I'm bright idea the head of the engineer. You must be Marley volunteers what commander Zoe hange talking about, huh."

Yelena: "yes sir."

Bright idea: "very nice to meet you all, I hope you all working for us as serect agents of section 17."

Marley volunteer #1: "we will, son."

"Hello there."

They turned around to see Connie Springer in a blue cape enter the room along with his wife, pieck finger that shock Yelena and marleyan volunteer to see Connie Springer and cart Titan shifter together until commander Zoe hange said to them, "this is Connie Springer, the sorcerer supreme and his wife, pieck springer from attack on Titan original world. They working with captain arlelt at section 23 and they're coming here to visit for a while."

Yelena: "really, very nice meet you, Mr and Mrs. Springer."

Connie: "you too Yelena."

Zoe: "how's your daughter, Sasha Springer doing."

Connie: "she doing great and staying with my mom at ragako town. She going to preschool for first day of school on Monday."

Pieck: "we're pick her up doing back to school shopping at trost city shopping center at 3:00 pm."

Marleyan volunteer #1: "that's good."

Professor Waltz laboratory

Study room with miette, mikasa, and marleyan soldier talking with pokemon professor waltz about they encounter robotic donphan at the island since last night.

Professor waltz: "robotic donphan, hmm, I know you three talking about."

Miette: "you do, professor waltz."

Professor waltz: "yes my dear."

He walk up to the bookshelf begin looking a book in 2nd shelve and pulled out violent book with strange creature with strange letters underneath it.

He began flipping the pages until he found it and he turned the book forward in front of them begin gasp to see same robotic donphan

Professor waltz: "robotic donphan called iron treads, a paradox pokemon from the future and lives inside of area zero crater with every past and future paradox pokemon along with other pokemon lives inside the crater

Professor waltz: "robotic donphan called iron treads, a paradox pokemon from the future and lives inside of area zero crater with every past and future paradox pokemon along with other pokemon lives inside the crater."

Marleyan soldier: "that's mean we're getting past and future paradox pokemon from area zero crater to every universes to stay or visit."

Professor waltz: "correct my boy, it's good thing captain sentry sent his agents at paldea region on Wednesday evening talking with a professor give more information about paldea region."

Rainbow blitz hanging out with bubble Berry & butterscotch at his locker during a break before 2nd period start until flare warden walk up behind rainbow at 4 feet and said, "hey rainbow." He turned around to see flare warden with a smile and said, "what's up flare."

Flare: "there a thing what mr. Jubilance need some help with at his biology class room right now."

Rainbow know flare talking about its captain sentry want to talk with them on video chat at mr. Jubilance biology class right now and look back at his friends, "tell mr. Punch at chemistry class from 2nd period, I said I'm going to help mr. Cheerilee with flare warden."

Bubble Berry: "okay rainbow, I guess."

They saw rainbow blitz walking with flare warden in the hallway together toward mr. Jubilance biology class few blocks away and enter the room with Mr. Jubilance closed the door and lock it after that make them very suspicious about them.

Mr. Jubilance walk up the desk right side to green apple to press on top of stem goes down on fake Apple make the whole chalkboard goes down to reveal screen with video pop out to revealed captain sentry at his desk inside his office with a smile on his face, "rookie agent warden, rookie agent blitz."

Flare/rainbow: "captain."

Captain sentry: "you two going to paldea region with others agents on Wednesday mid-morning talking with professor about information about paldea region that's your first mission."

Flare: "thank you sir."

Captain sentry: "anytime you two, here's your gadgets as presents."

A serect hatch appeared in middle of the desk to reveal sliver pen & hairbrush when captain sentry begin explain to them as Mr. Jubilance handed to them, "1st gadget is tranquilizer pen, that shoot mini dart from the tip at back of person neck make them sleepy with the press down at end of the pen, it's has infinity darts inside, and 2nd gadget is slingshot hairbrush with a press tiny red button at end of the handle to pop out grappling hook on top of hairbrush to shoot up at edge of building in 9 inches away from below make you goes up to enter enemy building without enemies noticed."

Rainbow: "thank you captain."

Pancham: "pancham."

Flare: "best gifts ever. Sir."

Captain sentry: "anytime."

[New chapter is out for today]