sam sharp idea

Royal woods neighborhood at 7:00 pm

Luna sitting in the couch with her girlfriend watching TV for few moments until she look at Sam staring down on the floor with arms crossed underneath Dd-cups breasts inside regular blue shirt got sad expression and she said to her with worried, "something wrong babe?" She put her head up to look at luna with little bit happiness, "I was thinking about something."

Luna: "like what babe? "

Sam: "I want a baby, Luna."

Luna: "adopted."

Sam become blushed so hard and lift up her breasts make it jiggle with milk slosh inside, "no you know." Luna know the hint with huge wide eyes and said, "oh, but we're not magical like rainbooms and indigo zap from canterlot city and even I don't have penis." Sam got a idea and said, "does your sister got transgender fluid inside her tube as new experiment. If you asked her during after school tomorrow to have it."

Luna smile pride, "of course I'll do it tomorrow for you, babe."

Sam: "thank honey, we're going to great parents for our baby."

Luna: "yup. Tomorrow tonight I'm gonna have fun with your girls first after get busy."

Sam: "yeah."

Canterlot city, California at 9:00 pm

Kate Patricia at her own desk doing homework while wearing pink velvet lacy bra to expose the whole midriff and belly button, and green short shorts only for a few moments until she give out small moan to feel white liquid filled up inside her d-cup breasts for 16 yrs old girl in 11th grade at chs since she produce milk during last July.

Kate: "(thought) my girls is ready for Whitney warmheart when she coming here tomorrow to meet my dad family first."

Japony, Tokyo at 8:30 am

Inside of the main lobby with two Marlelyan soldiers talking to gecko kuro about hengemen got destroyed by three strangers from section 17 make him angry for a second and calm down after that, he said to them with polite, "that's alright you two accidents happen besides captain Sentry agents are really good at all."

Marleyan soldier #1: "what are we going to do boss. Payback."

Mr. Kuro: "I let it slide for now."

Marleyan soldier #1: "of course."

"Greetings Mr. Kuro."

They turned around to see former cyclonian talons commanders siblings, ravees and snips behind the front entrance.

Ravees begins to speak to him with kindness, "me and my brother want to work you at kuro corp

Ravees begins to speak to him with kindness, "me and my brother want to work you at kuro corp." He replied back to them with kindness, "of course welcomed to kuro corp, you two."

[New chapter is out for today]