iono mystery pokemon text message

Grisha at his parents house to visit his family with Dina and Zeke for a while before heading home, then grisha rotom phone made text message ping inside his right pocket that alarm his parents.

Mr. Jaeger: "what that's sound, grisha?"

Zeke: "don't worry grandpa, it just dad rotom phone."

Mrs. Jaeger: "what?"

He pulled out his rotom phone from his pocket to see text message from iono from paldea region and said to his family, "it's Iono from paldea region, what kind of text message she sent me." He turned on the screen to reveal the whole text message from iono.

Iono: "what's up my followers, I forgot to you guys. Is guess my pokemon partner. Here's some hints."

• squishy

• it's got two big ol' bumps on its noggin that people always mistake for eyes.

• electric type

• it can expand and contract to generate electricity in its belly."

• paldean pokemon

You guys got 20 minutes until tomorrow noon at 2:00 pm and you can help by someone. Peace out.

Mikasa: "squishy?"

Levi: "and it's paldean pokemon too, brat."

Erwin: "good point Levi."

Ned: "it's got two big ol' bumps on it noggin that people always mistake for eyes."

Todd: "like poliwarth."

Ned: "it's electric type, son."

Todd: "oh."

Toadie: "electric type, huh."

Dina: "you plenty of time to hint iono pokemon partner until tomorrow, dear."

Zeke: "yeah."

Commander Zoe hange: "maiden iono give thou a hint for paldean pokemon is electric type to us. Eh, I like it."

Lemon: "you said it commander."

Adran: "I got plenty of time to solve iono mystery pokemon partner until tomorrow."

Moblit: "yup."

[New chapter is out for today]