vs the great tusk/flare warden confession

Lousie travel through the woods on foot from the east close to wall rose while wearing a tan vest with a black tanktop underneath it, demin shorts with belt loop got attachment with pokeballs in right belt loop, and woman hiking boots. She been searching for any types of pokemon inside the forest until she stop to see great tusk in 11 feet away just drinking water in medium size pond.

Lousie: "no way, real life past paradox pokemon the great tusk here in paradis island

Lousie: "no way, real life past paradox pokemon the great tusk here in paradis island. I'm gonna battle it and catch it after that."

Then great tusk stop drinking to turn right to see Louise at 11 feet away while holding a pokeball in her hand for a second and toss in the air, "go greavard, I choose you!" She released greavard from her pokeball appear in the grass behind Louise at 5 feet it as great tusk give out battle cry really loud, "dooon-fahhh!"

Louise: "okay girl, use shadow ball on great tusk."

She leap into mid-air to fire shadow ball from her mouth straight to great tusk but it use protect to block the attack that shock from lousie and said, "crap. Great tusk use protect to block the attack. Okay  greavard use dig."She use dig inside the ground straight toward the great tusk and lousie called out another attack for greavard, " Use lick!" She pop out from ground above great tusk with surprise attack is lick at right side of the cheek with long tongue to deliver inflected damage to leave great tusk paralysis can't move at all.

Lousie: "I got you now, tusk"

She grabbed pokeball quick and pressed the button make it bigger, she threw the ball at great tusk, it captured the great tusk and went inside the pokeball while landing on the grass perfectly, the great tusk begin struggle inside the pokeball fixing to get out for a minute until pokeball lock great tusk up inside that surprise lousie with her face just caught a past paradox pokemon first time in paradise Island ever and she shouted in the air off her lungs,"YES, I CAUGHT THE GREAT TUSK!" That echo the whole forest through wall rose with everyone inside.

Floch: "did she caught past paradox pokemon in the forest."

Scout #1: "I believe so floch."

Daz: "no way she did it."

Wim: "alright, way to go Louise."

They noticed commander Lobov and Keith shadis exit the building toward the courtyard with them as Daz said to them with surprise" commander, lousie just caught past paradox pokemon the great tusk for first time ever in paradis island."

Lobov: "are you serious, she caught the great tusk."

Wim: "yeah, she did."

Keith: "good for her, then."

Rainbow walking in the sidewalk toward flare warden house to hangout with her without pancham for a while and heading to the mall to watch a movie together as friends on Saturday evening and excited going to paldea region with the others on Wednesday evening, then arrived at flare warden house and walking the path toward front porch begin knocking on the door lightly twice and stop to heard someone approached the door begin unlocking from inside and open the door back really wide to reveal flare warden wearing red lacy bra to expose slim body with belly button and pink shorts only.

Flare: "hey rainbow. "

Rainbow: "h-hey flare."

She let him inside the house toward living room to sit down on the couch while she shut the door and lock it after that, she entered the living room and sitting in the couch with him to watch TV.

Rainbow: "where your family at?"

Flare: "they visit my grandma at other side of city and be home tonight."

Rainbow: "that's cool."

Flare: "so are you excited about Wednesday going to paldea region with our fellow serect agents."

Rainbow: "you know it."

Flare begin to blushed on her cheeks and look at rainbow blitz, "rainbow, I need tell you something, it's I got a crush on you ever since sophomore year." Rainbow is happily impressed at flare who got crushed on his since sophomore year and said while both of flare and him move closer to each other, "really flare."

Flare: "yeah."

He staring down at her D-cup breasts inside the bra and look up at flare warden with erotic expression on her face, "I produced milk since few months ago it happens as teenager girls." He smiled when she getting up from the couch so he take his shoes off and lay down on the couch at right side to see flare unhooked her bra from the back to let her breasts bounce freely from their prison to toss it on the coffee table and climb on his stomach, she then stand in all fours with her breasts hanging above his face while holding on the couch rail, he cupped on right breast begin sucking and use his hand to grabbed another one begin groping, he heard moan of pleasure from flare warden.

Flare: "oh...rainbow, ugh... It's so goood. Good thing the window curtain is closed that everyone won't see..us."

He twisted and pulled the nipple make her moan little bit quiet with tongue out from her mouth, she getting milk like a cow in the farm and groping by her boyfriend for first time and she likes it until felt something inside her breasts to warn him, "baby.... I'm gonna cum.(Huff)...minute." He latch off the nipple begin groping both breasts with hands really hard to give out silent moan of pleasure from flare as spray milk straight to wooden oak floor from her nipples for a  minute and she collapsed on top of him with heavy breathing and sweats pouring down from her forehead.

Flare: "that...was...amazing."

Rainbow: "should we clean up the milk on the floor with paper towels after you rest up."

Flare: "sure, babe."

They begin watching TV together while he held her tight from behind and said to her with surprise, "let's tell my friends about us are boyfriend and girlfriend at school on Monday."

Flare: "good idea babe."

[New chapter is out for tonight]