vs tera aggron

Equestria girls universe 2 at 11:45 am at crystal prep academy with cobalt sky and his friends eating lunch outside behind the building for a moment until they heard powerful stomped in front of them as they turned left in shock to see wild tera aggron an the parking lot in 7 feet away.

Lime: "crap! It's wild tera pokemon."

Galla: "oh-boy."

Cometlight: "this is bad."

A tera shards rose up from the ground to absorb tera aggron for a second and shards broke into pieces to reveal terastal aggron with fairy tera crown on top of his head to cause everyone get up from their seats

Lime: "it's fairy tera crown, huh and weakness is steel, poison, and fire."

Cobalt pull out great ball from his pocket and toss it in the air, "I need your assistance, iron treads." It released iron treads appeared behind their table to give out little bit war cry, "whirr-donfah!" And purple portal show at right next to iron treads in 6 feet away begin open up to reveal section 44 northeast corrior with shining knight, koyomi fueki, Lexi bunny, and Georgia in section 44 jumpsuit with lime green details come out from the portal to the park.

Cobalt: "hey guys just in time."

Shining knight: "indeed sir cobalt."

Koyomi: "so cool, an terastal pokemon in this universe."

Georgia: "I'm gonna catch it after iron treads defeat him two times. Watch close, ms. Fueki."

Cobalt: "use rapid spin quick."

It begin curl up begin spinning toward tera aggron with rapid spin for a moment to deliver critical damage on aggron stomach that surprise koyomi and said, "iron treads of yours, it's pretty neat Mr. Sky." He replied back to her with kindness, "thanks after all I'm future paradox pokemon handler."

Koyomi: "cool."

Cobalt: "use horn attack!"

It running toward terastal aggron with horn attack, but aggron sneak counter attack with draining kiss straight to iron treads.

Cobalt: "quick dodge it!"

He dodge that attack to the left and straight toward aggron with horn attack in the stomach again to cause critical heavy damage and the glass shattered become dizzy as Georgia pulled out heal ball and threw at aggron begin capture him while floating mid-air and went inside of it, falling down on the ground perfectly and begin struggling to get out for a minute and stop that surprise Georgia to caught tera aggron for first time and walk up to grab capture heal ball.

Galla: "hahaha alright you caught it, ms."

Cobalt get down with one knee to iron treads level at right side begin patted on top of metal head and said, "good job buddy." It become happy for defeat tera aggron two times when lime turn left become shocking what he saw and point his finger at to show everyone, "umm guys, look!" They turn left what lime talking about become shocking too to see future paradox pokemon version of virizon at 10 feet away behind the woods.

Galla: "what in the world?"

Georgia: "it's future paradox pokemon version of the legendary virizon."

Cobalt: "whoa!"

Shining knight: "great Merlin beard, what kind of new name for our future paradox pokemon friend, sir sky."

Cobalt: "I believe it's iron leaves."

Koyomi: "cool."

[New chapter is out for today and happy pokemon day everyone.]