royal woods middle school field trip ride

Lincoln, his friends, and several students at the gym going having a field trip to section 17 for first time when magical wooden door with "haunted Mansion ride" Sign on top of the door appear behind the wall in front of them.

Zack: "ohh haunted Mansion. Sweet."

The door begin to open from unknown person inside to push the door forward to revealed commander magath from aot universe 4 during Sunday mid day at 11:30 am and he said to them with little bit kindness, "hello there kids, following me to the mansion Art gallery " They begin following him through the door to the hallway while one of panzer unit, Carlo closed the door make magical door disappear and begin walk away with humming, he passed by colt who's reading violet book in his hands.

Carlo: "hey colt."

Colt: "hey."

He look back to noticed violet book in colt hands and thinking himself, "since when colt got a book at?" Back with commander magath arrived at the room with Lincoln group as he open the door revealed art gallery for the group enter the gallery and he closed the door after that when the ghost host begin to talk to them inside the gallery.

Commander magath: "(thought) good luck kids."

Inside the art gallery room begin stretching vertically, and the portrait frames appears to elongate as ghost host begin to speak, "this is room actually stretching or only your imagination, hmm." Girl Jordan begin scared to hold Lincoln right arm for protection without him noticed it and outside of the door with Gabi braun pass the room until she heard a shrieked being followed by the sounds of bone shattering make her scared and running away.

A wall opens, exposing the portrait corridor leading to the loading area for them walking through corridor make girl Jordan becomes more scared to portraits when they walk by and arrived at loading area with tyranno Huckleberry.

Tyranno: "enjoy the ride, soldiers because this ride is very gengary

Tyranno: "enjoy the ride, soldiers because this ride is very gengary."

He make face of gengar at the group cause to giggle except for girl Jordan give out light scream holding on Lincoln shoulder very tightly.

Tyranno: "oops, sorry about that ms. I didn't mean to scared you."

Both girl Jordan and Lincoln loud enter doom buggie to sit down when safety bar goes down it begin move toward second floor and pass by a candelabra floating down an endless hallway. Near the hallway's entrance is a moving suit of armor and a chair with an abstract face.

Girl Jordan: "AAAAHHHHH!"

Lincoln: "that's alright girl Jordan."

The doom buggies then travel down a hallway of doors where sounds of pounding, calls for help, screams, knocking, maniacal laughter can be heard from  behind the doors cause girl Jordan begin to scared really more with terror scream and cause to cry while being watched by camera on the wall.

Hearthrome city pokemon center on Monday evening at 11:30 am

Nurse joy, nurse chansey, and mr. Contesta watching the screens to see girl Jordan started to crying  when nurse joy grab the phone and place it in left ear, "captain sentry, we got problem here!" Then suddenly Brock, ash, and dawn enter the pokemon center to noticed one of pokemon judges mr. Contesta sitting in the counter with nurse chansey and nurse joy who's talking someone on the phone as they walk towards the counter when nurse joy hang up the phone.

Dawn: "mr.contesta, what are you doing here at pokemon center with nurse joy and chansey."

Mr. Contesta: "I'm hanging out with them that's all so you entered pokemon contest."

Dawn: "yup, I'm going to win next ribbon."

Ash: "that's my girl, I'm rooting for you."

Dawn: "thanks ashy."

"Aaaaaah! I'M SCARED RIGHT NOW!"

brock: "what the heck?"

Mr. Contesta: "we're watching scary movie that's all, hehe."

"I WANT TO GO HOME, PLEASE! THIS RIDE IS VERY SCARY!"

Dawn: "okay than."

They arrived at section 17 loading dock with tenten and ymir with a smiles as dune buggies stop and safety bars goes up for them to get out.

ymir: "welcome kiddos to section 17, ready for the tour."

Clyde: "you know it ma'am."

Captain sentry and mikasa Ackerman got blanket in her hand approached them, she placed a blanket around girl Jordan to cover her up and captain sentry said to her with kindness, "stay at break room for a while to clam down."

Girl Jordan: "thank you sir. And sorry about that."

Captain sentry: "hehe no worries, we handle it sometimes."

Lincoln: "I'll join her at break room."

Ymir: "good idea little dude."

[New chapter is out for today]