(section 17) dna digivolve lesson # 1: new transformation

Section 17 training ground with cadets in line in front of their instructors along with gargomon,  pawnchessmon (white), and metalgarurumon, when luke cis begin to speak, "listen up maggots. Your third training for today is DNA digivolve with good Digimon as partners to defeat gigantamax or Titan pokemon." They amaze about doing DNA digivolve with them as partner to defeat gigantamax and titan pokemon when luke continue to speak again, "first base Sentry, button smash, and lily pad, come forward." The trio walk forward from the group bit and ricky montage said to them, "first base, you and pawnchessmon are partners."

First base: "alright."

Scootaloo: "not bad dude."

He walk up to him, and first base Sentry said to him with kindness, "very nice to meet you, pawnchessmon." He said with ol' English accent, "you too sir first base, thou we work together as partner to defeat gigantamax and Titan pokemon." Rita begin to speak, "Mr. Smash, you teaming with gargomon as partners." Gargomon walk up to him and said, "hello there, button smash, I love working with you as partner." Button smiled as they shaking hands to each other for a second and let go, as Rita continue to speak again, "ms.pad, you teaming with metalgarurmon."

Luke is proud of his stepdaughter teaming up with metalgarurmon as partner during DNA Digivolve for first time and he begins to speak, "it's DNA Digivolve time." The rest of the cadets and instructors went right side of the training ground to join the others as Lynn loud jr said to them with little bit of surprise, "who's up first to due DNA Digivolve."

Lily: "me and metalgarurmon go first."

Bulk: "go ahead you two."

A magical digital red circle show up above the ceiling at 10 feet below them as both Lily and metalgarurmon begin to glow light green and Golden Aura inside of them.

Lily: "lily pad!"

Metalgarurmon: "metalgarurmon!"

They flew up toward red circle with little bit twirling to each other, "DNA Digivolve to...." They went through the circle begins to glow little bright for a second and faded away to reveal the fusion of Lily pad and metalgarurmon is a female version of metalgarurmon had dark gray armor for her whole body, light pearl eyes, and long blond hair. Same height as metalgarurmon. She begins to speak with Lily pad & metalgarurmon same time, "blitzgarurmon!"

Amity: "holy Titan! That metalgarurmon new ultimate level, blitzgarurmon."

Captain sentry: "not bad at all."

Ymir: "yup."

Blitzgarurmon: "this is so cool. Check me out dad."

Luke got tear of joy pouring on his cheeks from eyes and said to her of proud, "I'm proud of you, sweetie, you growing up into a woman  like Sarah Ackerman." Mr and Mrs. Ackerman begins to cry of joy too and said it together with sad and happiness, "our little girl is growing up into a beautiful woman too." They give a group hug while crying of happiness make everyone due anime fall to the floor from that. In few minutes of cry of proud has stop with everyone getting up on the floor, then Lynn said to them, "first base, you and your partner are up." Both of them begin to glow dark blue and white aura inside of them.

First base: "first base Sentry!"

Pawnchessmon: "pawnchessmon!"

They flew up toward the circle with little bit twirling, "DNA Digivolve to.." They went through the circle with little bit bright light for a second and faded away to reveal the fusion of first base Sentry and pawnchessmon is white pawn chess piece with green Archer outfit got brown leather quicker have arrows inside strap on his back, green leather pants with black belt got sliver buckle, and combat boots. He holding sliver bow in left hand and got pawnchessmon height. He begins to speak with the voice of first base Sentry and pawnchessmon, "archerchessmon!"