(section 23) dna digivolve lesson #2: new moves

Bisonmon, warshurimon, and vigilantemon having staring at 5 robotics training dummies at other side of training ground while being watched by captain arlelt, section commander Erwin Smith, the cadets, instructors, Jedi master fressa, Cindy Harrison, dean metaphmorphosis, tygra, dawn cerise, and cobalt sky  to watch sitting in the bleachers until bright shine step up on the bleachers begin to speak, "before the lesson start, on Friday you kids taking a day off from training. You maggots deserve it." The cadets become happy for having day off on Friday from training when Erwin Smith and dean metaphmorphosis look at armin arlelt with a smile on his face and said, "me and others section decided for the cadets having a day off from training on Friday." Dean metaphmorphosis adjust his glasses with a smile on his face and said, "brilliant idea captain. Those cadets need a break sometimes."

Cobalt: "not bad sir."

Fressa: "it's very nice to do that, captain."

Dawn: "yup."

When bright shine begin to sit back down and give a nodded at the trio begin training. Then suddenly bisonmon step in will go first to stare both robotic dummies for a second begin charging towards them really fast while saying, "bison horns dash!" His horns dash through both robotic dummies through stomach to back and pull it back caused dummies fall back to the ground.

Erwin: "amazing attack move from mr. Green there."

Dean metaphmorphosis: "indeed Mr. Smith."

Bright shine: "good job. Next."

Warshurimon look at bisonmon walked with them as she look at him who give a nodded at her when she step in bit to stare down at another robotic dummies for a second and she went ninja speed toward them with a attack move, "ninja slash tornado!" She spin around like tornado with robotic dummies inside begin slashing quick for a moment and stop spinning to reveal chop off pieces of robotic training dummies.

Cobalt sky: "sooo cool."

Fressa: "my goodness, she slash them up inside the tornado while spinning."

Captain arlelt: "pretty impressive."

"Yes pretty impressive."

They turn right who become surprised to see the head of section 13, Augustus Black is now 47 yrs old walk towards the bleachers as Armin exit the bleachers towards captain black to give a hug  for a second and let go.

Cobalt: "(thought) the captain black of section 13 from his universe, amazing."

Kate: "(muttering) legendary captain black."

Captain arlelt: "how you been old man."

Captain black: "great kid, I'm visiting old friends that's all, so you got new cadets to train becoming serect agents like you and the others did."

Dawn: "that's right cap, how's Jackie and the others doing at your World."

Captain black: "great, Jackie got married to viper having 5 yrs old boy named Lee Chan, the enforcers still good, jade is 16 yrs old begin to step in as new leader of section 13 in two years as age of 18, I'll be relocated to east coast to head the newly created, section 14, and tohru & uncle doing good, but uncle still grumpy."

Dawn: "that's uncle for ya, grumpy and saying one more thing."

Tygra: "good times, but I feel fingerslapped on my forehead sometimes."

Captain arlelt: "you wanna join us."

Captain black: "of course, on Monday morning I visit flash sentry at his section along with Jackie Chan  Jackie. He will be surprised."

Dawn: "yup."

He begin sitting in the bleachers with them to watch the last one when vigilantemon pulled out double barrel pistol to aim at one remain robotic dummy, "quickdraw shoot!" He shoot out with a quick draw on dummy chest cause fall back to the ground that surprise captain black with a smile.

Captain black: "nice shootin' tex."

Vigilantemon: "thanks ya partner."

Liberio, Marley at aot universe 4 it's sundown at 6:00 pm on Monday, Gabi heading home from training for a moment until she looked up at the edge of building to see unknown person in some kind of costume cause her to stop begin staring at back the person with narrow eyes at person reveal danger Lupunny from iono news this morning, she rubbing her eyes and look back at danger Lupunny again but she's gone.

Gabi: "(thought) I swear I just saw the danger Lupunny in Marley right now."

She begin continue walking towards home from internement zone while being watched by danger Lupunny standing at the edge another building with a smile on her face.

Danger Lupunny: "(thought) I believe I got number 1 fan for first time in this universe."

Lumiose city, kalos region in original pokemon universe at 7:40 pm

Gabi amd falco sitting in the couch watching TV until she looked up at her boyfriend with a smile, "you know Levi will called us soon at 8:15 pm so we got plenty of time." He smiled pevy as they get up on the couch towards their master bedroom when Gabi took off her shirt to let her breasts bouncy free make Falco very happy as she hop on the bed begin laying down flat on the pillow with he enter the bed to sit down on stomach begins grabbed on both breasts with his hands to started groping up and down make her moan of pleasure with erotic expression on her face with tongue sticking out.

Gabi: "ooh..Falco, kept baby."

He pinched and pulled the nipples with his fingers make Gabi moan even more while she rubbing her legs together until Falco slap right breast softly caused her begin little bit howling of erotic and she reaching her limited for a moment as Falco give firm squeeze on the breasts really hard.

Gabi: "HERE IT COMES, AHHH!!!"

She scream as spray milk from nipples everywhere like running out of control fire hose in a minute and stop, she begin heavy breathing and sweating pouring down from forehead when they begin making out with tongue action and moaning as Falco give little bit squeezed on the breast make small amount of milk come out cause gabi give out erotic moan.

[New chapter is out for tonight]