vice principal Artemis truth

Principal Solaris, flare warden mom, and rainbow blitz parents sitting a couch and chair drinking tea in vice principle Artemis living room when Artemis exit from kitchen to living room with them as Ms. Warden look at the vice principal with confused look, "why you invited four of us to your home, Artemis?"

Principal Solaris: "yeah, brother."

Artemis sigh and look at them with guilty expression on his face, "will you see, umm, flare warden and rainbow blitz join section 17 since yesterday as rookie serect agents working for captain sentry from his world." He becomes scared waiting for the reaction from them for a moment until Mrs. Warden smile pride, "wonderful, they working for the captain flash sentry head of section 17."

Principal Solaris: "there no problem with that joining section 17."

Rainbow blitz parents nodding their heads to agree with principal Solaris and ms. Warden statement about rainbow blitz and flare warden join section 17 as serect agents that speechless from Artemis for them is cool from that for flare warden and rainbow blitz as serect agents begins claim after that when green portal open entrance of the hallway in front of them at 5 feet to open up reveal section 17 main lobby with princess rainbow sparkle trotting through the porta to the living room with them got a smile on her face after that portal closed. 

Principal Solaris: "ah, princess rainbow sparkle, welcome to my world."

Princess rainbow sparkle: "thank you Solaris."

Ms. Warden: "how's your family and friends doing at equestria, my dear."

Princess rainbow sparkle: "me and my wife doing Royal duties, my daughter is at princess celestia school for gifted unicorn, my friends still at ponyville as teachers at school of friendship along with waltz dreyes, moblit hange, and the rest."

Principal Solaris: "it's good to hear, my dear."

Princess rainbow sparkle: "they going with them Wednesday mid-morning toward paldea region to talk with a professor over about information about paldea."

Principal Solaris: "wonderful, I tell their teachers and friends about they're going to everfree town " Doing errands " For me."

Ms. Warden: "good idea principal."

In the football field with Ned is surprised at Nelson score a touchdown for a moment until Homer call his name from the crowd, "Flanders, Flanders, Flanders." He became very mad to turn around at homer, "what is it?" Homer blink twice and said, "Flanders."

Ned: "what!"

Homer: "the games out there, hahaha mayor look."

Ned look back at the game because annoying at homer until gas pokemon haunter appear in front of homer to give out a good scare.

Homer: "aaahhhh! Okay I'm sorry, I won't bother Ned anymore."

He turned around to see another pokemon from the crowd when pulled out rotom phone to scan it for a second and pulled out information.

Male computer voice: "haunter, gas pokemon, ghost/poison type, evolve form of gastly; it likes to lurk in the dark and tap shoulders with a gaseous hand. It's touch causes endless shurrdering."

Haunter flew down to the field with Ned and his team from scared and cowardly homer make several citizens around him with chuckles, then Ned said to him with kindness, "thank you friend."

Haunter: "haunter!"

[New chapter is out for today]