morning plan

Canterlot city on Saturday August 19th morning at 7:15 am, inside the bedroom of Kate Patricia who laying down on bed with her girlfriend struggle up to each other underneath the cover with clothes on, when Whitney roll to the right begin open her eyes halfway to see her beautiful girlfriend who sleeping in the left in front of her who begin to wake up too see Whitney and said, "good morning honey bunny." Whitney replied back to her with polite, "you too hot stuff." Kate move closer to her and place her hand on the stomach to feel 6 pack abs inside the shirt.

Whitney: "what's the plan for today, baby."

Kate: "well, hanging out Aaron and the gang at the mall for a while and captured another pokemon at the park after that."

Whitney: "sounds good babe, so I can suck on your girls or what?"

Kate: "tomorrow morning at 6:15 pm because my girls filled up some milk first."

Whitney: "fine, let's struggle together for awhile when your mom is getting up and make breakfast."

Kate: "sure."

They begin snuggle up each other and went back to sleep for a while when their parents getting up and making breakfast in the kitchen.

On 2nd day of June in Marley, liberio on aot universe 5 in friday morning at 10:00 am with pieck walked in the streets with fuecoco into her arms toward HQ until she heard a voice from behind, "good morning pieck." She turn around to see colt walk up to her being accompanied by iron bundle who surprise pieck and said to him with little bit surprised, "that's future paradox pokemon, colt."

Colt: "it been shown up in front of door this morning so I decided keep it as companion, meet zappy the iron bundle."

Pieck: "very nice to meet you, zappy."

Zappy: "deli."

They begin walking together toward HQ from couples miles away.

Commander Theo magath office with colt open the door wide as they enter the office see commander magath and porco got cetoddle into his arms while join by ymir and Henry hange in front of desk as they turned around to see them when commander magath said to pieck, "pieck, you and porco go with ymir and Henry hange to pokemon universe 3 having chat with professor oak about ash and Serena relationship in pallet town at 10:20 am being accompanied by officer Jenny."

Pieck: "of course sir, can I bring fuecoco with me."

Ymir: "sure besides cetoddle and fuecoco want to see a lot of pokemon from backyard that ash caught from other regions."

Pieck: "sounds like fun, right little buddy."

Fuecoco: "craw."

Henry: "and don't worry about Falco and Gabi, they're already left at Paradis island in 25 minute ago and heading to paldea region with dinky and the other at 11:25 am from original pokemon universe, they will have a blast over there but still have adult supervision in 2 weeks thou."

They become happy about gabi and Falco are fine at Paradis island though yet they going to paldea region with the others in 2 weeks with adult supervision, then pieck said to them with kindness, "that's wonderful news, I tell Reiner about it when he wake up tomorrow afternoon." Colt nodded his head to agree with gabi Statment for a moment and said to them with polite, "who's gabi and Falco staying with."

Ymir: "gabi staying with mikasa and Louise at their place in trost district including falco too, he staying with Sasha and her boyfriend, nicoolo in trost district too as their parental guardians."

Pieck: "that's great. Did They treated nicely over there too."

Henry: "yup, they treated them very nicely."

Colt smile: "great."

[New chapter is out for today]