tea with the principal

Canterlot neighborhood at 11:22 am

Ymir & Historia at principle celestia house to having tea with celestia in the living room. Ymir wearing blue shirt with canterlot defender's logo on the chest, camo shorts, and lime green air Jordan shoes. Got two different type of earrings in left ear. Historia wearing red velvet midriff shirt to expose her belly button, daisy Duke Shorts, sneakers, necklace around her neck, and hair into a short ponytail.

Celestia: "very delightful to hear it from my former student, flash sentry about new paldean pokemon coming from other universes at paldea region to visit or stay like other pokemons getting along with normal animals."

Ymir: "yup."

Historia: "and I'm proud of you to hire Mrs. Ackerman as new culinary arts at CHS."

Celestia: "including gearloose as chemistry teacher, jean Ackerman wife mikasa as Health and Wellness teacher, Tommy Oliver as biology teacher part 1 & 2, and professor boris feulner assistance, surma as pokemon history teacher."

Ymir: "not bad celestia."

Celestia: "oh Reiner Braun, the former captain archer is new canterlot high wondercolts football team head coach along with sam Wilson and Gustav as assistance couches that I hired them since begin 1st day of summer and training new football players at the football field since on July 1st-22nd."

Ymir: "make Cynthia the elite four is very proud for her boyfriend as head coach."

Celestia: "yeah, since his cousin, Gabi Braun as captain archer the leader of red dragon strike force with phantom samurai, madam ice glacier, and mighty Panther to beat up baddies from other universes."

Historia: "good for them."

Ymir: "you said it babe."

Aot universe 1 at 4:30 pm

Liberio liberty City

A gray stone two stories house with red velvet roof have garage with parked orange honda SUV in the driveway. Inside the living room without 17 yrs old falco grice sitting in yellow sofa couch with Levi Ackerman in a electric wheel chair right next to him just watching Brooklyn nine nine on comedy Central inside huge flat screen TV hanging on the wall above tv stand with cable top. Then heard elevator ding inside the bookcase very close to the TV.

Levi: "she's home."

Bookcase goes up and stop the ceiling to reveal elevator tube with 18 yrs old Gabi braun in section 23 jumpsuit with green details and wing of freedom symbol on right shoulder when tube open up for her exit the tube to the living room with them as it closed and bookcase went back down in place again, then Levi noticed tired look on gabi face and said, "you look tired, brat."

Gabi: "beat up baddies from other universes with my team all the time."

Falco: "you should need day off, babe."

Gabi: "luckily captain arlert give me two weeks day off so you and me going to lumiose city, kalos region as our romantic vacation and leaving on Sunday morning at 9:20 am."

Falco: "good idea babe, onyankopon take care of Levi while we're at lumiose city because I told him on my cellphone and he's okay with it and taking 2 weeks off from Theo magath coffee shop."

Levi: "yup, Yelena taking double shifted for him along with your other cousin chris Braun."

Gabi: "yup."

During lunch period at canterlot high with rainbow already got his lunch from the line and saw his friends at their personal table with elusive waving at him but he noticed flare waving at him at their table in left side of the cafeteria begins toward their table to sit down with them making butterscotch said to his friends with suspicious, "it's just me or rainbow blitz hanging out with flare warden all time."

Sci-dusk: "I believe so butterscotch, they're hanging out as friends."

Sunset: "you're right dusk."

"Abra!"

They turned right to see male psi pokemon abra at right side of the table who staring at them directly until use teleport for a second and come back with paldea gym leader/elite Four Larry.

Larry look down at abra with completely drained and said, "take me back to my office, please (sigh) before greeta find out

Larry look down at abra with completely drained and said, "take me back to my office, please (sigh) before greeta find out." Abra nodded his head to place his hand on Larry right leg and begin teleport back to his office in paldea region.

Sunset: "that's was weird for a second there."

Butterscotch: "you said it, he completely drained for a no reason."

Sci-dusk: "I thought that too."

[New chapter is out for today]