aftermath "the encounter"

Sugarglaze: "WHAT? Are you serious. You just met the head of section 23, Armin arlelt, the Armin arlelt an former Titan shifter."

They gather around at cobalt in his locker being joined by principle bolero dean metamorphosis, and two students at 5 feet as cobalt replied back to them with kindness, "yup, he signed me as section 23 future pokemon handler." He pulled out tiny great pokeball from his pocket and press on the button in the middle make it bigger than he toss it in the air, "come out iron treads." He released iron treads come out from the pokeball and give out friendly sound, "Whirr!" That surprise principle and dean with a smiles on their faces to see first future pokemon in their world.

Principle bolero: "it's so adorable little future pokemon I ever saw."

Dean metamorphosis: "not bad Mr. Strike, better idea for mr. Arlelt signed you as section 23 future pokemon handler."

Lemon: "and he told us about he's Dino handler to claim real life dinosaurs like herbivores and after that sent to isla zebra with other dinosaurs at equestria, he learned from it the fluttershy, wielder of kindness."

Principle bolero: "it's great for her doing that."

Dean metamorphosis: "yeah."

At captain arlelt office with captain arlelt standing in front of bright shine at 4 feet along with shusuke Fuji and yukata in line straight.

Captain arlelt: "you three will be new instructors of the section 23 training corps for our new rookies on Monday afternoon from schools in others universes to train as serect agents. Make me proud."

Bright shine: "we will captain."

Aot universe 4 at liberio at 11:00 am in 4 years later on Thursday may 17th 854 in begin week 4 of month 2

Kiyomi house with lady azumabito at the living room sitting in a couch reading Scarlett book in her hand.

"Hello there Ms. Azumabito."

She stopped reading for a moment and look up turned right to see commander Erwin Smith, new Titan shifter of colossus Titan enter the living room with a smile and noticed a book in her hand being accompanied by Levi Ackerman and mikasa Ackerman.

Erwin: "we're sorry about to interrupted your reading, ma'am."

Kiyomi: "that's alright, mr. Smith."

Mikasa join her on the couch at right side when kiyomi handed a book for her so she can turned next page and made shocking discovery as Levi and Erwin went behind the couch to see the chapter.

Mikasa: "scream tail: a billion-year-old jigglypuff?!

When she turn right at the page to see textures give information about scream tail.

Mikasa begin to read it, " Somewhere in a paldean forest, it's said, lurks scream tail--a being with jigglypuff's own endearing puffball appearance but also a ferocious aggression that leads it to attack anyone who comes near

Mikasa begin to read it, " Somewhere in a paldean forest, it's said, lurks scream tail--a being with jigglypuff's own endearing puffball appearance but also a ferocious aggression that leads it to attack anyone who comes near."

Erwin: "yikes, I hope this scream tail creature didn't show up at paradi island or Marley."

Levi: "yeah, it's going to be disaster."

[New chapter is out for today]