griez first love connect

Trost district HQ at 6:00 pm with griez exit the building arrived at courtyard to see lemon zest in middle of courtyard while wearing green sport bra to expose whole midriff and belly button, short pink leggings, sneakers, black fingerless gloves, and hair into a bun, she begins staring down at three robotic training dummie look like rasto, ding dong daddy, and mouse man while being watched by five repair droids and gallad holding towel over his shoulder in left side of courtyard in 6 feet away.

One of them running toward her with a fist to deliver a punch but she dodged it to the left and called out 1st kung fu move, "stubborn skiddo kick!" Right in the cheek really hard made huge hole and collapsed on ground right sideways  that surprise griez little bit and thought of his head, "wow, she really good for a island devil." Two of them running toward her for a attack but she got a surprise them as she leap into mid-air toward two robotic dummies.

"Charging warthog crack walnut!"

"Crogaunk German suplex primeape!"

Griez begins to blushed so hard to see lemon zest take them down with kung fu move while her hair flowing like a angel,  when she running toward the last one with last kung fu move, "spinning leafon right heel kick!"

Griez: "(thought) she's amazing woman I ever saw in my life."

Repair droids went over to clean up robotic parts when lemon zest walk up to gallade heading her towel to wipe out the sweats and turned around to notice griez walk up to her with a smile on his face.

Griez: "umm that was amazing what you did."

Lemon: "thanks."

Griez: "how do you learned kung fu moves from?"

Lemon: "Mrs. Ketchum."

Griez: "cool, you learn me that moves on Thursday noon at 1:31 pm after my break at the restaurant."

Lemon: "of course, cutie

She walk up to him give a peck on left cheek and walk pass him toward her room inside the HQ along with gallade  when he looked back at her while blushing on his cheeks because he got a kiss on the cheek and called cutie by her.

[New chapter is out for today]