reunion with old friends

Lady Olivia: "lady waybright."

She dropped the book to the floor laying down for book closed by itself begin running toward Sasha to give hug a around the waist with happiness for a second and let go, lady Olivia said to her with kindness, "look at you, all grown up I see."

Sasha: "thanks."

Toadstool: "how are you doing my dear."

Sasha: "I'm doing great as serect agent of section 17 with yunan."

Grimes: "the legendary hero of universes, flash sentry."

Sasha: "that's the one."

Toadstool: "wonderful to working for captain sentry of section 17. Anyway how Marcy and Anne doing this days."

Sasha: "me and Marcy living together at apartment in San Francisco, and Anne working as amphibian herpetologist at aquarium of the Pacific."

Toadie: "wonderful to hear that, Sasha."

Toadstool noticed behind Sasha to see Bucky barnes and ymir for a second and said to Sasha with kindness, "my dear, this is your friends over there." Sasha replied back to him with polite, "yup, this Sgt. Bucky barnes and ymir." Both of them walk up between Sasha as toadstool said to them, "friends of Sasha waybright, it friends of ours."

Ymir: "thank you."

Bucky barnes: "anytime sir."

Then suddenly male rock head Pokemon come out from the portal toward the office walk right to Bucky barnes to surprise them with a friendly greet, "bagon." That surprise lady Olivia and said, "what kind of strange creature is that."

Ymir: "that's a Pokemon from original Pokemon universe, they show up in other universes to visit or stay sometimes."

Grimes: "it pretty darn cute creature I ever saw."

Bucky pulled out rotom phone from his pocket and give it to toadie on his hand and said, "use it to give information about Pokemon when they here anytime soon." Toadie smile at Bucky and said, "sounds good to me, Mr. Barnes."

Springfield elementary school backyard with principle Skinner & superintendent Chalmers walking together to see many students playing in the playground until they stop to see sandy shocks staring directly at them in 5 feet.

Until it give friendly wave at them with left right thick tuffs of black hair magnetic, then it turn left begin walking  toward shack with Willie got a wagon with pile of dirt and staring at Sandy shocks.

Willie: "you wanna help me to burying medium size hole with dirt, lad."

It nodded it head to agree with Willie statement to help him to bury the hole with dirt that surprise both Skinner & Chalmers bit.

Superintendent Chalmers: "well, Willie got a assistance to help him."

Principal Skinner: "indeed sir."

Inside of lumiose gym, with 27 yrs old clemont, 16 yrs old Bonnie, and miette talking a 10 yrs old trainer who earn a gym badge.

"Hey guys."

They turn around of surprise to see falco & Gabi enter the gym begin approach them as dachsbun get up on falco stomach with friendly tail wagging and tongue sticking out when Falco petted him on top of his head gently for a second, he get down on the floor from Falco.

Miette: "how are you been Gabi."

Gabi: "great, I'm taking romantic vacation here with Falco in 2 weeks."

Miette: "so romantic and great in a same time."

Bonnie: "yeah."

Dedenne: "Dede-denne."

Clemont: "let's have lunch together at the cafe in lumiose city."

Falco: "good idea clemont."

A circular seal ringed in runic characters around what looked like an 'x'  with triangles above and blow it just the group at left side in 5 feet, being accompanied by a disembodied voice, "engage....please." In a glow, haurto soma & wagon come out from of the seal to onto floor begin walking towards them as haurto soma said to them with polite, "hello I'm haurto soma and this is wagon, we're just join section 17-44 from Kamen rider & super sentai universes."

Male trainer: "neat."

Bonnie: "welcome to the team guys."

Wagon: "thank young lady."

Ticket: "indeed."

[New chapter is out for today]