travel to paldea region

Howler flying in the sky toward paldea region with passengers inside of vehicle like kate patricia, ymir, mothball, ymir 2.0, flare warden, rainbow blitz, pancham, and black widow sitting in passenger section side while bucky Barnes in the cockpit with female pilot.

Kate wearing light orange magenta shirt under lime green vest, blue shorts,  red socks inside of brown boots.

Kate look at ymir 2.0 sitting in booth right side of passenger section along with mothball, black widow, mothball, and ymir she said to her with confused, "you're human android version of original ymir, huh?" Ymir 2.0 smile pride and said, "you know it kiddo and including another ymir, she's 75+ years old while being a Titan but she's young at 17 yrs old when she ate porco brother make her human again to become titan shifter, but section 17 scientists made of clone of herself with doctor Strange and mr. Spinger transfer power of jaw titan from original ymir to clone ymir without killing her since the Dash's went to college. She lived in swag penthouse at canterlot city and dating beautiful queen in paradis island." Cause kate, flare, rainbow, and pancham jaws in the floor about another ymir is 75+ years old and mothball said to them, "Bucky Barnes is 104 yrs old was injectied with the infinity formula to granted him with semi-immortality and other abilities."

Flare: "wow thats so cool."

Kate: "yup."

Rainbow: "not bad at all."

Pancham: "pancham."

At cockpit with female pilot and Bucky barnes still driving howler toward paldea region in a few moments until they noticed medium size flock of kilowattel appear at right side of howler in few feet away that surprise Bucky and pilot.

Bucky: "hahaha, flock of new electric and flying types."

Several pack of Charzards appear of nowhere left side of howler at 8 feet away that shocked them, Bucky said to her with disbelief, "pack of Charzards are living at paldea region too, what the hell." Black widow enter the cockpit to join them to see Charzards too and speak with Russian language, "sweet weasel of mother Russia." The voice of man inside intercom begin to speak with friendly, "welcome my friends to paldea region." They gasped of surprise to see paldea region from miles away.

Bucky: "paldea region, it's beautiful place that we never seen before

Bucky: "paldea region, it's beautiful place that we never seen before."

Female pilot: "you said it sgt."

Male: "go ahead park at helipad in right side of mesagoza city and there professor turo is expected to see you guys, oh you got packed of zinc for chansey supplies."

Bucky: "yup."

Male: "excellent my friend."

Howler flying toward paldea region and meanwhile at other side of Marley with grisha and his family wondering through the market as family time and including Zeke taking day off from training for three day until they noticed hoppip flying above the market when grisha pulled out rotom phone from his pocket quick to scan hoppip in the air for few seconds and the information pop out.

Male computer voice: "hoppip, cottonweed pokemon, grass/flying type; this pokemon is blown across the vast distance by the wind. It is unclear where the hoppip of paldea originally came from."

Male vendor #1: "not bad grisha, your strange device of yours to give information about this creatures anywhere in liberio."

Male vendor #2: "yeah."

Grisha: "thanks. I got 33 just registered in my pokedex."

Female citizen: "not bad at all."

They noticed 12 hengemen at left side of market begin marching through toward to town make them become confused and grisha said to them, "what are those people? We never seen before." One of them said to them with little bit scared, "it's Marley military gift by unknown person and they show up here since few days ago and they're really professional."

Dina: "yikes."

"Roller!"

They noticed male rolling pokemon, roller rolling a mud ball toward them for a few minutes and stop begin to evolving with shine bright light up the market with everyone covered their eyes for a second when shine bright faded with thye uncovered theirs eyes become shocking to see rellor new evolving form, rabsca.

Grisha scan it for few seconds and information pop out about the pokemon when male computer voice show up, "rabsca, rolling pokemon, bug/psychic type, and evolve form of roller; the body that supports the barley moves

Grisha scan it for few seconds and information pop out about the pokemon when male computer voice show up, "rabsca, rolling pokemon, bug/psychic type, and evolve form of roller; the body that supports the barley moves. Therefore, it is thought that the true body of this pokemon is actually inside the ball."

Female citizen: "woah! Pokemon body inside the ball."

Male vendor #1: "not bad I guess."

[New chapter is out for today]