early morning training with Paul

Hearthome city, sinnoh in universe 3 at 6:21 am on Friday morning.

In same empty field that Serena training with Reggie since yesterday now have paul with elekid, ursaring, murkcrow behind him at 4 feet who begins having stare down to Paul new pokemon gallade for early morning training in the tournament today.

Paul: "elekid use thunder punch on gallade."

He run straight to gallade with thunder punch to deliver in a moment until Paul called out attack for gallade, "repulse the monkey." He deliver front flip kick on elekid upper jaw with monkey sound effect cause elekid flying backwards bit and landed on the ground hard, then murkcrow is new when Paul called another attack, "use peck on gallade." He flew straight to gallade with peck really fast.

Paul: "use spinning lucario heel kick."

He spinning around to deliver murkcrow with spinning lucario heel kick in right cheek that send murkcrow flying straight to the tree to hit with little bit damaged and landed on the ground, it's only left is ursaring become angry at gallade defeated his two comrade with kung fu moves and Paul command attack for ursaring, "use hammer arm on gallade quick." He smirked on his face and begins running straight to gallade with hammer arm but until Paul called out another kung fu move for gallade, "nideoqueen lariat Sczior." Gallade went ninja speed in front of ursaring become shock when he jumped in front of his face to deliver nideoqueen lariat Sczior on his throat and slam him on the ground hard with little bit Hard, then Paul walk up to gallade with a small smile, "good job, we can use it in the semi finals against Brock and Holly pokemon."

Gallade: "gallade."

Somewhere at left side of the forest with female silhouette figure who spy on Paul training gallade with kung fu moves against his three pokemon this whole time and she turned around begins walk away without Paul noticed and finding fight type pokemon somewhere in the forest.

[New chapter is out for today]