petra surprise text message

Rainbow talking with sci-dusk and sunset glare in front of his desk inside mr. Punch physic class before 4th period started until he heard vibrate inside of his pocket and he grabbed his rotom phone from pocket to see a text message from Petra ral.

Rainbow: "hey Petra text me."

Sci-dusk: "really that's great."

He press text message notification to went up to pop out the whole text message from Petra.

Petra: "good news, dinky choose Blaziken and golem go with her to paldea region. It was ardan Kruse idea who helped her out. And her mom go with her to the trip."

Rainbow: "way to go dinky. "

Sunset: "did she choose 2 pokemon, rainbow?"

Rainbow: "it's Blaziken and golem, it was mr. Kruse idea."

Sci-dusk: "not bad for him to help her out."

Sunset: "yup."

Grisha sitting in his chair in front of the desk at his clinic who look at text message from petra and got smile on his face for ardan Kruse person to help her out and said to himself, "ardan, I'm proud of you, my friend."

Ned having tea with sideshow Mel and dr. Hibbert at outside of cafe during Sunday afternoon who surprise about dinky choose Blaziken and golem go with her to paldea region.

Dr. Hibbert: "good for her then, hehehe."

Canterlot city fitness center

Ymir sitting in bench right next to medium size dumbbells got a towel wrapped her neck and who staring at the text message from Petra about dinky choose Blaziken and golem, she became happy about it and said, "that's what up dinky. Blaziken and golem is great choice." Then Louise, commander Zoe hange, Naruto, Henry hange, waltz dreyes, Historia, sandar, and lighting dash are happy for dinky choose Blaziken and golem with the help from ardan Kruse.

Mikasa still reading a book along with kiyoma on the couch until Connie Springer, Levi Ackerman, Sasha braus, and Jean Kirschtian enter the living room to see mikasa still reading.

Levi: "oi brat, you still reading that filthy book."

Mikasa: "yup, me and kiyoma still like it a lot."

Levi: "great, you two become egg heads like four eyes."

Mikasa flip the page next chapter when suddenly she and kiyoma gasped of horror to see next chapter when Connie Springer walk up to them with confused, "what's wrong guys?" Mikasa handed the book to him who shocked expression on his face see next chapter along with Levi, Sasha,and Jean

Connie begin to read it, "area zero was home to wonderous herbs that instantly impart vigor when eaten. We dubbed them herba mystica and attempted to grow some in areas around paldea and other universes. However before we could, the herbs were eaten by pokemon--which in turn grew large and strong. We call these titan pokemon."

Sasha: "we should worry about this Titan pokemon somewhere in paradis or Marley."

Jean: "nah, don't worry about it, Sasha. There no any Titan pokemon in some where paradis island as we speak."

[New chapter is out for today]