story time of paldea region

Section 17 hanger

Everyone gathered around in front of ymir & her group sitting on metal boxes as Peter Parker said to them with surprise, "what's paldea starter pokemon look like over there, guys." Ymir said to them, "there grass cat, fire Croc, and duckling pokemon." They were surprised about new paldea region stater pokemon when flare warden said to them, "they got gym leaders, elite four, and team stars. " They become surprised about gym leaders and elite four except for team stars who confused when 16 yrs penny Fitzgerald step in to answer for them, "who's team star?"

Rainbow blitz: "a villainous gang living in paldea region and delinquent students of UVA academy."

Ardan Kruse: "yikes."

Pinkie pie: "wowie."

Blouder: "whoa."

Sunset shimmer: "man."

Serena: " Like team rocket and other gangs from other regions."

Bucky: "correct Mrs. Ketchum."

Flare: " But There different type of team stars crew like fire, fairy, dark, fighting, and poison."

Amity: "who's their bosses of team stars?"

Mothball: "mela, Ortega, giacomo, eri, and atticus. They're bad news and got starmoblie with both varoom and Revarooom control it."

16 yrs old zeke in section 17 jumpsuit with dark green detail become shocking about they got starmoblie and said, "dang, they become tougher with starmoblie vehicles." 17 yrs old kiki Kitashma in section 44 jumpsuit with red velvet details and said to Zeke, "you said it Zeke."

Starlight glimmer: "does tauros got new paldea forms over there like wooper."

Ymir 2.0: "yup, there three paldea forms for tauros like combat, fire, and water breed."

Bender: "neat."

Moblit: "wow new three paldea forms for tauros, I hope we see three type of breeds back home soon."

Nero: "you said it."

Ardan: "yeah."

Eren jagear: "us too."

Samuel linke Jackson: "yeah."

Captain Simpson: "not bad, what about legendary pokemon."

Captain Leela: "good question lisa."

Captain venderquack: "yeah."

Captain arlelt: "you got a point there, leela."

Captain sentry: "indeed."

Ymir: "professor turo told us about there 6 legendary pokemon over there . Two of them are miraidon and koraidan living inside the great Carter with past and future paradox pokemon. Four pokemon are wo-chien, chein-pao, ting-lu, and chi-yu known as ruinous pokemon, they lock up inside shrines in paldea region. Has 8 ominous stakes across the paldea with different type of color stakes are black, blue, or yellow, or green."

Professor oecllus: "really that delightful to hear about they have legendary pokemon at paldea region."

Other pokemon professors nodded their heads to agree with her statement for paldea region got 6 legendary pokemon, that wonderful idea, they begin continue tell me about more paldea region.

[New chapter is out for today]