1st lesson: kanto starters pokemon

Next morning at canterlot high school at 8:04 am.

Pokemon history class with Scootaloo and other students at their desks talking each other until the bell ring for begin of 1st period as professor Boris assistant surma enter the room with brown leather hand bag over his right shoulder and greeted his students, "good morning guys."

Students: "good morning professor surma."

He placed his bag on his desk and look at his students with smile, "today lessons is starters pokemon in their region." He open up leather brown hand bag to grab pokeball at once on the table and begin continue to speak again, "Scootaloo, dinky, you two can assistant me with to release starters pokemon and put them back inside their pokeball after that." Both of them nodded their heads to agree with their teacher and exit their desks toward his desk to grab pokeball and join him behind the chalkboard in front of them as they released starters pokemon to the floor reveal bulbasaur, charmander, and squirtle with happy and scared expression on their faces.

Surma: "this is kanto region starters pokemon, bulbasaur, charmander, and squirtle."

Oliver: "that's cool, professor surma."

Surma: "yup, when trainer choose of them as their partners to travel together when the age of 10 to battle wild pokemon for trainer catch it as a team."

The students is amazed about trainer choose one of starters pokemon as a partner when the age of 10 when first base hand up in the air, "professor, how many regions have starters pokemon?" Surma smile and replied to first base question with kindness, "sure do it's 8 regions in pokemon universe but it's going to be 9 because captain Sentry send his agents to paldea region tomorrow mid-morning talk with a professor over about information about that place and including new starters pokemon too that we never seen before." They begin agree with their professor about a good idea for captain Sentry sent his agents over there tomorrow evening when surma handed two pokeball to scootaloo and dinky.

Professor surma: "time to go back inside your pokeball, you guys."

Both him and scootaloo send bulbasaur & charmander to went inside the pokeball cause squirtle begin to scare when look up at dinky with a smile and begin to cried that confused the students.

Professor surma: "not again squirtle."

Scootaloo: "what's wrong professor surma?"

Professor surma: "this morning at professor boris lab, squirtle doesn't want to go inside his pokeball and begin leap off from the table to the floor begin running around the lab with me and holger chasing for a hour."

Kate: "it's just a baby pokemon, professor."

Professor surma: "I know."

Squirtle leap into Kate arms with little bit off guard while sitting in front row begin cuddle it on her chest, when she calm him while rubbing her hand on the shell and said, "there, there little one, don't be scared let dinky send you back inside the pokeball." He look up at her give a nodded to agree with her as turn around to leap into her desk for dinky send him back inside the pokeball that surprised professor surma on his face, "that's amazing kate, it's okay with you to help me with starters pokemon during 4th period if squirtle running away in scared again that okay with you."

Kate: "sure professor surma."

Professor surma: "excellent I ask your teacher for helping with me out during lunch period."

Kate: "no problem professor."

[New chapter is out for today]