(section 23) DNA Digivolve lesson #1: new transformation

At section 23 training ground

Aaron steel and the group in line in front their instructors along with 3 digimon as bright shine begin to speak while being watched by captain arlelt, jedi master karina Braun, section commander Erwin smith, and commander Theo magath sitting in blechers at right side of training ground, "listen up maggots, your next lesson is DNA Digivolve with your partner to battle against Titan and gigantamax pokemon."

Aaron: "alright."

Oliver: "awesome."

Bright: "cadet Green, you're partner with bullmon. Cadet Steal, you & deputymon are partners, and cadet Sand, you team up with shurimon. You all doing DNA Digivolve transformation."

Rest of cadets and instructors walk towards the blechers to sit down and suddenly jedi master fressa and her padawan cindy Harrison approached them in the bleachers.

Commander magath: "ah, jedi master fressa, we're glad you and your padawan are here to watch dna Digivolve transformation lesson."

Fressa: "no problem, we want to see real life DNA Digivolve transformation for first time."

Cindy: "you said it master."

Bright shine: "cadet green, you and your partner go first."

Oliver: "yes ma'am."

A magical red digital circle appears above the ceiling at 12 feet away from below as Oliver green & bullmon begin to glow light red and yellow.

Oliver: "Oliver green!"

Bullmon: "bullmon!"

They flew up in the air towards red circle with little bit twirling, "DNA Digivolve to..." They went through the circle with red light very bright for a second and faded away to reveal the fusion of Oliver green & bullmon is quadrupedal bison digimon with light gray colored hide. It face, body, and feet are covered in dark red armor with blue trimmings, each position of which has red and green gem, it has two large horns pointed little bit forward. It also wearing a long tattered blue cap and he began to speak with the voice of bullmon and Oliver green, "bisonmon!"

Kate: "no way! that so cool transformation I ever saw."

Fressa: "goodness me."

Commander magath: "that's dna Digivolve transformation huh, it's pretty amazing."

Erwin: "yeah."

Bisonmon: "this is so cool."

Bright shine: "next."

Deputymon: "let's do it partner."

Aaron: "you got it deputymon."

They begin to glow gray and red aura begin flew in the sky towards the circle with twirling and say DNA Digivolve together to went through the circle with same bright for a second and faded away to reveal the fusion of Aaron steel and deputymon is whose body has become a gun double barrel. His face face cannot been seen except for blue eyes as covered by a white cowboy hat and a green, tattered scarf. Wears brown demin pants with a bullet belts around it on both waists, and it wears leather gloves and boots, the latter of feature metal spurs. He wields a double barrel revolver in each hand and begin to speak with the voice of Aaron steel and deputymon, "vigilantemon!"

Captain arlelt: "not bad, that's deputymon ultimate level, vigilantemon."

Kate: "way to go guys."

"Daddy!"

He spotted his 5 yrs old daughter, Samantha arlelt wearing pink shirt with blue overall and pink shoes. She got blue eyes and blonde short long hair like her father and mother, and got blue eggshell backpack on her back. as he exit the blechers and get down on the floor bwith one knee for his daughter to give him a hug.