hanging out at the mall

Rainbow blitz hanging out at right side of steps to hanging out for a while before heading to flare warden house to watch her and her band played.

"Hey."

He turned his head to the right see his friends approach them with a smiles when sun glare said to him with polite, "you wanna hanging out with us at my place to watch a movie." Rainbow shaking his head and said, "I'm going to flare warden house to watch her and her bandmates play, am right I buddy." Pancham is standing on flat left stone rail, "pancham."

Sunset: "that's cool, I guess."

"Squawk."

They turned their heads to the right see female synchronize pokemon, flamingo standing there to stare at them directly in 5 feet away when he pull out his rotom phone to scan it for a second and image pop out.

Male computer voice: "flamingo, synchronize pokemon, flying/fighting type; this pokemon apparently ties the base of its neck into a knot so that energy stored in its belly does not escape from its beak

Male computer voice: "flamingo, synchronize pokemon, flying/fighting type; this pokemon apparently ties the base of its neck into a knot so that energy stored in its belly does not escape from its beak."

Barb the puppy: "that's neat I guess."

Original equestria girls universe at 4:30 pm

Scootaloo & sweetie Belle already the mall toward the food court to hanging with their friends for a while before heading home when carried biker helmets with their fingers.

Sweetie Belle: "good luck tonight as first day of the white ninja, babe."

Scootaloo: "thanks babe."

They arrived at food court to see their friends sitting in a table together when Apple bloom noticed her canterlot movie club (aka cmc) of surprise toward their table and said, "howdy girls how you two been lately."

Scootaloo: "good as always, ab."

First base: "hey did you two heard about we're getting new types of pokemon from paldea region appear every worlds to stay or visit that my brother told me about it this morning."

Megan Williams: "and including your boss too, babe because we're going to be rookie agents during after school on Monday."

Diamond: "that's true but that amazing we're going to see new types of pokemon that we never see before."

Apple bloom: "eeyup."

They begin getting up from their chairs and soocting back in the table begin explore the mall for a while, first the arcade, Scootaloo goes for the basketball first wanting to shoot some hoops at once with new dragon speed power that surprise sweetie Belle and two people, first base & Megan Williams playing street fighter arcade and fighting each other, but first base is not impressed at Megan Williams Ryu defeat ken in the 1st round.

Megan Williams: "if I win, you carried my bookbag in entire day first day of school on Monday."

First base: "fine if you lose, I have your dessert forever at the cafeteria."