may morning present

Next morning at 7:15 am

At maple restance in petalburg city, hoenn region, inside the bedroom of may who begin waking up open her eyes to stare at the ceiling and lean up with blankets down to reveal pink lacy bra in beautiful slime body and she stretch her arms out for a second and stop to notice  little medium size rectangle box on the bottom of the chair along with two pair of shoes with blue neon underneath it perfect size of her, she when get out of  bed to reveal lime green sleepy short shorts approach the box to notice letter have tape on top of it and pull it out to examine.

"Dear ms. Maple,

I'm flash sentry, the head of section 17 from my universe. I heard about you to do a job for colonel Cortez since last Saturday as hitwoman and I'm proud of that. Here's two gift from me for your mission on Tuesday.

1st gift is speedster shoes when you put them on and make you really fast with the sound being powered by sonic the hedgehog quills inside bottom of shoes.

2nd gift is whistling birds has a flock of dart-like missiles that can you to deploy, a flew through the air while making a whistling noise before striking the targets and killing them with a small explosion. Thanks to My men made them in weapons and gadget department.

Good luck kid and we're counted on you.

From: flash sentry."

P.S: we're send whistling birds ammo to your room on Tuesday night from your universe.

She smile proudly for this flash sentry person when place the note on the dresser table and open the box to pull out whistling birds.

She like it and said to herself with pride, "thank you captain sentry

She like it and said to herself with pride, "thank you captain sentry." She then suddenly heard a voice of her mother from downstairs, "honey, breakfast." She replied back to her mother from downstairs with polite, "coming."

Pokemon universe 2, in the morning at Hearhtome city in 9:00 am.

Pokemon center main lobby

Ash hanging out with the group at cafe section before heading to tournament until a orange portal show up behind front hallway entrance begin open up to reveal section 23 main lobby with peter Parker (aka spider-man noir), alpha-5, the thing, eiji hono, dawn cerise wearing off shoulder purple shirt with skull and exposed left blue sport bra strap on right shoulder, camo shorts, red air Jordan pump shoes with green laces, and two different types of earrings in left ear, her wife Chloe cerise while wearing white blouse, demin shorts, regular shoes, hair into short bun, wedding ring in left ring finger, and pocketbook around her neck, and bb-series astromech droid named jb-8

As they exit the portal to lobby when ash and his group walk up to them as dawn said to mrs. Cerise wife with kindness, "you must be Mrs. Cerise wife, Chloe cerise. Very nice to meet you."

Chloe: "you too dawn."

Jb-8 rolled towards ash bit and stop to look up at him to give out friendly beep and ash said to him with surprise, "who are you little guy?" Captain arlelt and captain sentry exit the portal to main lobby with them as captain arlelt answer ash question, "his name is jb-8. And I think he's like you kid and join your journey, that's okay with you."

Brock: "of course we don't mind at all."

Captain sentry: "oh, Bucky Barnes and two engineers coming here today to check out our new starfighter called b-wing starfighter flying in the sky if good condition for air combat."

Ash: "of course sir."

Dawn: "you got it."

[New chapter is out for today]