two on two pokemon battle

Louise at canterlot city park just wondering around to find any pokemon for a minute until she stop to see two pokemon, scizor and hitmontop talking each other walking the path in few feet away.

Lousie: "hey!"

Both of them stop talking and walking to look at Louise with sly grin on her face, "I battle you two with my pokemon and captured after that." They accepted her challenge when she grabbed two pokeball with both hands and toss it in the air, "come on out, you two!" It released both the great tusk and blastoise from their pokeball appear behind her at 4 feet away that got attention from several people to see two on two pokemon battle when Louise called counter for great tusk, "use rapid spin on scizor quick!" The great tusk curl up perform rapid spin toward scizor until he flying toward it with metal claw for counter attack to stop rapid spin but didn't work at all and hit scizor with critical damage that him flying upward in the air for a second and begin falling down to the grass with medium impact that surprise people when the dust cleared to reveal cold out scizor with swirling eyes that shock from hitmontop.

Officer jade: "no way! Her pokemon took out wild pokemon with a K.O move."

Officer moonlight: "yeah, good for her. I believe her pokemon is a past paradox pokemon, the great tusk."

Man: "no way!"

Hitmontop doing spinning with a needle of top his head with a attack called rapid spin at the great tusk but Louise called out surprise attack for blastoise, " Use hydro pump on hitmontop quick!" He fire hydro pump from the cannons straight to hitmontop with direct hit with critical damage and he collapsed on the ground out cold as she threw two pokeball at scizor and hitmontop begin capture it to went inside in mid-air for a second and landed perfect begin locked it without struggling. Everyone begin to cheer really loud for her capture two wild pokemon."

Louise: "alright, I caught scizor & hitmontop."

Officer jade walk up to her with both capture pokeball in her hands and she said to him with polite, "thank you ma'am." She smile and said, "anytime kid, you can heal them at pokemon center few blocks down inside the city."

Louise: "sure."

Great tusk: "don-fah!"

Blastoise: "blastoise."

[New chapter is out for today]