video chat #1 (falco grice family)

Lumosie city at 8:27 am on Sunday August 12th

Inside master bedroom with sleepy loved birds sleep in bed for a moment until falco phone on nightstand right next to him begin to ring caused falco wake up to open his eyes, then lean up with blanket down to reveal sleeveless tanktop as grab his phone from nightstand to see his parents on video chat and so he decided it answered as screen pop out to reveal his parents inside the living room with a smiles.

Mrs. Grace: "morning honey."

Mr. Grace: "hey there sport."

Colt: "hey mom, dad."

Mrs. Grace: "how's romantic vacation in lumosie city with gabi."

Colt: "great."

He get out of bed to reveal wearing green & blue shorts begin walking towards open door to exit the master bedroom toward living room to sit down on the couch as Mr. Grice said to his son with kindness, "what's your plan for today with gabi?" He smile and said, "stay in the hotel for a while and going to fancy restaurant for our romantic date." Both of his parents smile for their son having romantic date with his girlfriend at fancy restaurant in lumosie city, kalos region and Mrs. Grice said to his son with kindness, "me and your father miss you two so much right now."

Falco: "i know, we'll be home on Sunday morning at 9:30 am, besides we got gifts for you two, gabi family, Levi, and onyankopon."

Mr. grice: "that's my boy."

Mrs. Grice: "you become handsome young man like your brother, sweetie."

Falco: "thanks mom."

Aot universe 5 in liberio, Marley in Saturday June 1st at 11:23 am with partly cloudy skies.

Outskirt of liberio there a train station with train already pull up in a second ago with Marley soldiers and warriors exit the train who very happy to be home for 4 years, when commander magath & zeke Jaeger walk toward two Marleyan soldiers."

Marleyan soldier #1: "welcome home you two."

Magath: "thanks, there any changes while we're at war in fort salva, but we don't mind at all."

Marleyan soldier #1: "weeelll, we got two wild tera pokemon, three past and future paradox pokemon, and liberio muggy forest titan axe pokemon who ate herba mystica just attempted to grow in some areas in this paldea place and other universes."

Marleyan soldier #2: "and we're getting helped from our new friends from other universe, don't get mad."

Magath little bit calm and said, "don't mind at all."

Zeke: "yeah, nothing wrong with that."

Same toedscool walk pass them toward Falco and the group cause both Zeke and magath become confused to see strange creature for a second and look up at both soldiers.

Marleyan soldier #1: "don't ask."

Toedscool stop in front of Falco and the group become confused too see strange creature who give friendly wave to them and begin running in speed of 30 mph exit the train station toward another muggy forest.

Porco: "I didn't see that coming."

"Craww!"

They turn right and look down to see male fire croc pokemon got huge smile on his face that make pieck goes awe and said, "you so cute strange creature that I ever saw." Gabi noticed galar rotom phone on top of wooden box right next to colt who still have a hangover as she walk up wooden box to grab rotom phone with her hand and begin looking at it for a second until it give out information about fuecoco.

Female computer voice: "fuecoco, fire croc pokemon, fire type; it lies on warm rocks and uses the heat absorbed by its square-shaped scales to create fire energy."

He walk up to pieck for a second and leap into one arm little bit off-guard begin hugging and snuggle against her chest.

Pieck: "aww he want me to keep him as a pet."

Colt: "yup, I believe it's..(ouch)..a welcome home gift for you, pieck."

Pieck little bit blushed: "your right, this is best welcome home gift ever. Your a genius colt."

Colt: "thank pieck."

Pieck: "(thought) he's cute."

Porco became little bit jealous at colt while being watched by gabi, udo, zofia, and Falco from 3 feet away to him.

Udo: "(whisper) someone jealous."

A few moments later

They stop the gate in 7 feet when both gate guards start pushing the gates forward to see their family as they walking towards them when porco walk up to falco give patted on the back with a smile, "okay, enjoy your break kiddo." Then he walk away toward his family and he said, "not me, I'll be training tomorrow." As gabi walk right next to Falco with annoying expression on her face, "you wanna just boost your grades. Come on Falco, just take a break." He decided ignored her and begin reunited with their family including pieck reunited with her father who place his hand on right shoulder.

Pieck: "hey dad."

Mr. Finger: "I miss you so much honey. (Cough)."

Pieck: "I miss you too dad."

Mr. Finger: "there any tera shards have been shown up at fort salva while you guys went war against mid-eastern forces. Do ya."

Pieck confused: "no, we haven't why?"

Fuecoco: "craw!"

Mr. Finger: "just asking, honey."

Pieck: "okay."

Then suddenly male music not pokemon, chatot appeared of nowhere to land onto gabi father top of his hat and surprise them.

Gabi father: "who are you, my little friend?"

Chatot: "who are you, my little friend?"

Gabi pulled out her new rotom phone to scan 2nd pokemon for a second and the information pop up about chatot.

Female computer voice: "chatot, music note pokemon, normal/flying type; it mimics the cries of other pokemon to trick them into thinking it's one of them.  This way they won't attack it."

Udo: "that's neat."

Udo mom: "yeah."

Aot universe 3 at liberio, Marley at 9:49 am on a Sunday with grisha walked through town along with Dina and Zeke spending time together as a family for today through Tuesday because grisha think his father is right about Zeke miss them so much then restorationists, but they didn't realize there a female silhouette figure inside the dark alley watching them this whole time and disappeared after that in a flash.

[New chapter is out for tonight]