2

Saving a life is better than building a seven-level pagoda.

This idea came to Qin Xiaoman's mind, he immediately threw the basket aside and jumped into the ditch, dragging and dragging him onto the official road.

I don't know how long the man had been planted in the ditch, his whole body was soaked.

When Qin Xiaoman was carrying him, the icy stream flowed down the man's body, making him grit his teeth.

Just as he climbed up the official road, the man slipped from his body and fell to the ground with a snap.

"Eh!"

Qin Xiaoman was about to help him up, but the man was unwilling to move, panting weakly, as if his body was numb from the cold, and his eyes were very empty.

When he saw Qin Xiaoman again, there was a little light in his eyes, as if seeing a life-saving straw, he grabbed Qin Xiaoman's clothes and said, "Eat, give me a bite."

Qin Xiaoman stared at the man who raised his head to beg for food, and froze for a moment.

It turned out to be a very upright face, with a straight nose bridge and handsome eyebrows and eyes. Even though his face was already covered in dirt and blood, it couldn't cover the outline of the face and Zhou Zheng's facial features.

It's the first time Qin Xiaoman has seen such a good-looking man at such a young age. Whether he is young or likes superficial things, he couldn't help but take a few more glances.

For such a pretty face, he is still willing to give some food, but: "I don't have any food with me."

"Can you give me something to eat, I haven't eaten for three days."

The man was almost out of breath, and his speech was intermittent, and he tried his best to support Qin Xiaoman's hand.

Qin Xiaoman saw that the man looked young, at most he was weak, and asked: "Who are you, how did you fall into this ditch?"

"I am, I am a refugee from Qiuyang County. I haven't eaten or drank for several days, and I am exhausted. This is why I don't fall down..."

Qin Xiaoman's eyebrows twitched: "What about your family? Where are your wives, children, and parents? I can send you to the reunion."

The man shook his head, almost speechless, but the brother in front of him was his only lifeline: "No, I don't have a wife and children, and my parents have passed away."

Qin Xiaoman had some thoughts in his heart, but he didn't express it.

Why is it: "I only have food at home, and this place is not far from my home."

"Ok, Ok....."

The man nodded vigorously.

Seeing this, Qin Xiaoman said bluntly: "But I can't take a man home casually. I'm not married yet. If you are willing to be my son-in-law, I will take you there."

The man didn't even think about it, and quickly said: "I am willing, as long as I have a stutter, I am willing to do anything..."

The rain is getting heavier and heavier, the fog is getting thicker, and the gray is overwhelmed. At a glance, it is a gray rain and fog, and only the scenery within half a foot can be seen clearly.

It was late and the sky was getting dark.

Sitting in the main room, Qin Xiaoman sighed.

He said why the kid agreed so readily, he thought he was only crazy hungry before he agreed.