61

In the evening wind at the end of March, Du Heng inserted a handful of early-blooming peach blossoms in the countryside and put them in the jar in front of the window as usual.

He closed half of the window, and let the spring breeze blow in the other half. In the wind, you can smell the fragrance of grass and wild flowers in the countryside in spring, and there are no mosquitoes this time, and the weather is the most comfortable.

At night, lying in bed wrapped in quilts and smelling the smell of the wind will make you sleep well, and you won't have weird dreams.

He fixed the window and turned back, seeing that Qin Xiaoman didn't go to bed early today, instead he took out the sewing basket at home that was about to turn gray.

Under the warm yellow oil lamp, she was holding a needle and competing with the embroidery hoop.

Stitches from the left to the right are tied to the red soft cloth on the embroidery circle, quite like a scholar who has never been to the ground, and he can't even hold a hoe.

Although it was a bit rough, beauty was in the eyes of beholders, and he felt very relieved that Qin Xiaoman, who had always been eccentric, had become more stable and looked like a loving father.

Just like when Qin Xiaoman saw him go to the ground for the first time.

"Hiss!"

Du Heng's eyebrows jumped when he heard the sound, and he hurried forward: "Is your hand tied? Let me see!"

Qin Xiaoman pressed his index finger: "Oh, it's okay." "

This needle is very beneficial. Prick a hole, let me see if there is any bleeding."

Du Heng grabbed Qin Xiaoman's hand, seeing that the flesh of his loosened fingers was not scratched, his eyebrows twitched.

"I've said it's all right."

Qin Xiaoman had already caught sight of some people deliberately watching him make fun of him out of the corner of his eye, and took the opportunity to hold Du Heng's hand: "I can't sew these stitches well, and I don't know if they are alive or not." It's not dexterous enough to do too much."

Du Heng let him pinch his hand: "How to do needlework well, didn't you like it the least before?"

Qin Xiaoman dragged Du Heng's hand to his belly: "This kid is going to be born in three months, even if it's hot in summer, doesn't it mean that he doesn't even make a piece of clothes like those children from farm laborers? No way? They don't have the conditions to wear them. Although our family is not very good, it's not that the children can't afford to wear clothes."

Du Heng glanced at the cursing person and laughed.

He picked up the embroidery circle, and looked at it from the front, but the pattern of the embroidery was not very obvious, but from the back, it was a messy and overlapping mess: "It's no wonder that the

child you made doesn't feel uncomfortable when you put it on, the baby's skin is delicate , A little discomfort makes it easy to rub and turn red."

Du Heng cut off the messy thread with scissors, picked up the needle and sewed it up again at the punctured position.

Qin Xiaoman saw that the needles were piercing closely, and after a while a small peach blossom landed on the corner of the cloth. He touched it with his hands, and it was very smooth and moist, as if he had really touched the petals of a peach blossom.

"Why do you know everything, and you are really too virtuous." Qin Xiaoman opened his mouth and smiled slyly: "Could it be that when I was young, because I was born too handsome, my family raised me as a brother?" Du Heng did