5

Qin Xiong fiddled with his shoes, and looked at Du Heng from top to bottom.

Du Heng was wearing his elder brother's old clothes when he was alive. Although the two people looked very different, they both had a clean and elegant aura, which made Qin Xiong dazed for a moment.

His eyes stayed on his face for a moment, and finally fell on his feet.

"Don't think that I won't whip you if you are a lame and weak person."

Qin Xiaoman hurriedly pulled Du Heng: "I tell you not to come out, how can you not believe me!"

He wanted to protect Du Heng behind him, but was grabbed by the wrist.

"Uncle, if you have something to say, just talk about it, and you can't solve it even if you do it."

Although Qin Xiong didn't change his angry and fierce look on his face, looking at Du Heng's gentle appearance, he didn't continue to attack after all.

He threw the shoe boards on the ground, clapped his hands and sat down on the chair: "You will say, no wonder Man Geer was coaxed to live at home and hide for so long."

Du Heng said honestly, "I just came today."

Qin Xiong frowned: "Today?"

Qin Xiaoman hurriedly chimed in: "I'm not saying that I'm trying to hide it from my second uncle. After all, it's a big deal. I just said that I'm going to have dinner. I haven't had time to say it yet."

Qin Xiong's face became better after hearing this, and he immediately looked at Zhao Qi, but before he could reprimand him, Zhao Qi flinched and said wronged: "I saw someone in Xiaoman's family, and thought it was something out of order. I was afraid that Xiaoman would be cheated. I was in a hurry to tell Second Uncle Qin."

Qin Xiaoman said angrily: "Then you have nothing to do here, you should go back quickly. Let your mother know that you are with me later, and you will have to scold me when you meet me."

Qin Xiong thought that this kid was full of lies, and he wanted to talk about family affairs, which was not suitable for an outsider to listen to, so he followed Qin Xiaoman's words: "Yes, Qizi, you should go back first."

Qin Xiong had spoken, Zhao Qi wanted to stay but didn't dare to stay, originally wanted to find Qin Xiong to drive Du Heng away, but he didn't expect Qin Xiong to find a son-in-law for Xiao Man, and suddenly thought Feeling hopeless, even if he was unwilling, he could only give Du Heng a sneaky look.

"Then Second Uncle Qin, Xiaoman, I'll go first."

After Zhao Qi left, Qin Xiong said to Qin Xiaoman, "I'm going to ask this kid, but you just listen and don't speak."

Qin Xiaoman opened his mouth, but seeing Du Heng gave him a reassuring look, he said, "Got it."

Qin Xiong stared at Du Heng: "Are you a refugee who came to the village to beg for food?"

Du Heng's eyebrows moved, and he glanced slightly at Qin Xiaoman who was at the side. Seeing him winking at him, he responded: "Yes."

"Where did they come from?"

"A native of Qiuyang County."

"What do your parents do at home?"

"Before my parents were alive, the family was in business, and they had a small family business. However, the times were not good and they were defeated. This is how they fell to this point."

"Has there been any crimes committed?"

"Not at all, I used to want to enter the official career, how dare I."