9

Du Heng took out the embroidery needle from the pocket in the house. He had seen people in the village use this pick to pierce the thin thorns into the flesh under the Taiyang Dam.

"Where is it stuck, I will pick it for you."

He looked at Qin Xiaoman's hands, which had turned yellow from years of hard work, and there were more calluses on the palms than on his hands.

I saw that there were fine thorns and black spots on the back of his hands and fingers, except for the new ones today, there were also thorns that got in at some time, and they had already grown into the flesh.

"Can you pick them out?"

Qin Xiaoman looked at the silver embroidery needle, not afraid of being pricked, but a little unbelievable that Du Heng would be so meticulous.

"The writing hand is still quite steady, so it should be fine."

Du Heng didn't pick the thorns before, but he couldn't just let the thorns stay on his hand, it was itchy and painful, and if it grows in the flesh for a long time, it would be prone to inflammation and infection.

Qin Xiaoman nodded, it was really uncomfortable to have a thorn in his finger, seeing that Du Heng was willing to give him a thorn, he put his hand into Du Heng's palm immediately.

Touching the warm and rough fingers, Du Heng felt a strange touch, completely different from the feeling of his left hand touching his right hand. His ears turned red, and he quickly lowered his head to look at the thorn to hide his panic.

"hiss!"

Qin Xiaoman shrank his fingers subconsciously, Du Heng raised his head, and looked at him awkwardly: "Sorry, I'll be gentle."

"Are you hot?"

"ah?"

"The face is like a monkey's butt."

Du Heng coughed dryly: "It's a little hot when I'm full."

Qin Xiaoman rolled his eyes, rubbed his fingers, and put his hand back.

Du Heng took a deep breath, held the silver needle firmly, poked open the flesh first, and then picked out the thorn.

The small thorns are not too deep, and can be removed by breaking the skin without bleeding.

Qin Xiaoman lowered his eyes to look at the man who was holding his hand and was serious, like a master doing wood carving work.

He pursed his lips, this man was so pretty even frowning.

In the future, their children will definitely be good-looking, so they won't have to worry about finding a good family.

It's so beautiful, it can't be ruined, and I have to have a few more children...

Although Qin Xiaoman didn't move, Du Heng held his breath and picked out several ones in a row, and he was relieved that he didn't hurt Qin Xiaoman anymore.

"Okay, is there any more?"

"It's best to have three."

"ah!?"

Qin Xiaoman came back to his senses: "Oh, it's done."

He rubbed his hands like washing his hands, and there was no more pain and itching in the friction, and he smiled.

It can be regarded as no such trivial discomfort: "You are so kind!"

Du Heng smiled and withdrew the needle, feeling that the child was so easy to be satisfied: "Is this all right?"