34

The Ge family pressed a lot of oil this year and produced a lot of dry cakes. Seeing that there was ready-made fertilizer, Du Heng persuaded Qin Xiaoman to go to the Ge family to buy dry cakes and fertilize the family's fields.

    In a few days, the rice seedlings will be planted separately. I am afraid that the rice seedlings will not grow well without the fertile fields, so it is necessary to fertilize the fields in advance.

    Village households with conditions are also pouring manure into the fields.

    Qin Xiaoman couldn't stand Du Heng's torment at all, this man said before doing the work, he naturally agreed very quickly.

    Afterwards, he was very good-natured and didn't go back on his word. He even went to Ge's house to negotiate the price. If he got too many boxes, he was willing to get a penny or two cheaper.

    So in mid-to-early April, when the villagers guarded their little livestock manure and fertilizer, they saw Du Heng walking around his field with a basket on his back for several days, scattering dead cakes.

    "Du Heng, you are diligent and go to the ground every day. But can this dry cake be used to fertilize the land? You crush it and throw it in the field every day." "Yes." Du Heng said patiently: "Uncle, don't you also use

    bark The leaves are used as fertilizer, and the dry cake is the same.”

    “I used manure and water to irrigate the ground, but you dry dry cake, how can it be the same.”

    Du Heng couldn’t explain it clearly, so he smile.

    In front of Du Heng and others watching the excitement, he said hello and said some polite words, but behind his back everyone said he was a fool.

    In the past, the young master would not know how to farm mulberry and waste money, and only Qin Xiaoman would let him mess around.

    However, the villagers feel that fooling around is fooling around. After all, he is a hard-working master. He can see people in the field from time to time in March and April. It is better to be willing to farm than to lie around and be lazy at home.

    For this reason, when everyone chatted with Qin Xiaoman, although they didn't agree with Du Heng's use of dry cakes to fertilize the land, they still praised him for his hard work.

    Since Qin Xiaoman promised Du Heng to let him do the messing, he didn't care what the villagers said, and he didn't have time to care.

    Soon it was the end of April, the corn seeds at home germinated and three or four leaves came out, and every morning there was a drop of shiny dew in the middle of the corn seedlings.

    This year's seedlings are growing beautifully, and Qin Xiaoman is very satisfied.

    In the blink of an eye, it was time to plant the rice seedlings separately. If he was too busy, he had to ask the person who had come to help before.

    After Du Heng finished fertilizing the field, he sowed soybeans and mili, and was also busy planting his rapeseed.

    The whole March and April are spent in a busy way.

    Until the first ten days of May, the rice seedlings had been planted separately, and most of the people in the village had taken care of the rice fields. The young couple of the Qin family were relieved, and so were the villagers in the whole village.

    The village is full of greenery, the weather is clear and clear, and there is a hint of early summer.

    The dawn is getting earlier and earlier, the night is getting later and later, and the daytime is getting longer and longer.