99

In autumn, the weather in Qiuyang County is good. There is neither the heat and boredom of summer, nor the depression and coldness of late autumn in other places. On the contrary, it is always refreshing in autumn.

    The predecessors decided on the word Qiuyang as the county name, but it does have some meaning.

    Feng Wanhe praised the temperature in Qiuyang County early in the morning.

    The morning light was just right, and at this time, the cooking smoke was rising from the garrison, the cook was busy cooking, and the morning soldiers were already making sonorous and forceful shouts on the training ground.

    The hoarded soldiers at Xiafei's garrison first set up tents, but they were settled in a day's work.

    Because the resident will not move out in a short period of time, and the tent is only a temporary residence, a special storage camp has to be built.

    If Feng Wanhe said that he wanted to free up his hands to wipe out the mountain bandits in Qiuyang County, in fact, he was completely free to do it. The soldiers who brought Qiuyang County were more than a thousand, and it would be enough to draw a hundred or so at random. Those bandits will eat a pot.

    He doesn't believe that bandits can be as powerful as soldiers on the battlefield?

    It's just that he couldn't look down on Du Heng, who was like a boy. When an official letter came up, Qi Kaisheng, who was at odds with him, took the initiative to seek him out and recommend him to stay in Qiuyang County. Although there were indeed reasons for choosing this place for the sake of the people, he still Unhappily agreed to Qi Kaisheng's arrangement.

    When I came to the county to see Du Heng, they were on official business, so he would not cooperate with him in suppressing the bandits, but then it would add to his achievements.

    These civil servants are the most able to sing praises for themselves, and if they have a good idea, they can use their lip service to grab themselves.

    The little magistrate, he doesn't want to be a face-to-face kung fu, so let's make a fuss on his own.

    Feng Wanhe was proud of himself with his hands behind his back, when his subordinates suddenly came to report: "General, a lot of farmers have come from outside the station, saying they want to help hoard land and build a house." "Farmers?

    "

    The subordinate responded: "It is said that the general came from thousands of miles to station in such a poor and remote area like Qiuyang County. He wanted to frighten the bandits and the people to be grateful. He wanted to help the soldiers so that the general and the soldiers who came to station could live in the house earlier. There are many people who can build houses, speak earnestly, and bring their own guys, but do you want someone to come in?"

    Feng Wanhe is a rough soldier, but after all, going to battle to kill the enemy and defend the territory is for the common people. However, because of his majesty, the civilians in plain clothes shunned him. It was the first time he saw such enthusiastic and proactive county residents.

    "Let's just go and have a look."

    Ren Fang went to the gate of the station, and all the farmers who said they wanted to come to help knelt down, saluted and said hello.

    "The general went down to Qiuyang County from the capital, and the local area is rough. Please ask the grassroots to help build the camp as a show of gratitude to the general and the soldiers." Feng Wanhe looked at the rough-coated and sallow-faced farmers, and said to him