48

The thing happened in the middle of the night, and there was a lot of noise to catch thieves, which almost continued until dawn.

    Except for the sleepy children, almost everyone in the village was awakened. It was heard that there were more than one thief, which made people panic.

    I am worried about thieves coming into my house, and I am also worried about the man who runs outside on a thunderstorm night.

    Most of the people in the village didn't sleep in the middle of the night.

    At daybreak, the rain outside stopped, and the news came out.

    A total of seven people came to the village to rob last night, not only one of the Qin family was robbed, but four other families were also robbed by these thieves.

    Several people acted in division of labor, one was guarding the gathering place outside, and the others were going to target and steal from others.

    These few people have been active around the village for a long time. By saying that they are people from the livestock trade in the county town to cut weeds for forage, and it is not yet the autumn harvest, the villagers are more vigilant than after the autumn harvest. Low, that's why I didn't pay too much attention to a few people.

    The thief found out the road in the village by mowing the grass, and selected the house to steal. Taking advantage of the noise in the rainy night, he tried to hide the things from others.

    Du Heng's family had just recently harvested crops, rapeseed and beans and millet, and the discussions in the village were heated. These thieves naturally heard it in their ears, and the couple's family was a fat sheep for thieves.

    Fortunately, Du Heng had a light sleep, otherwise, if he woke up overnight, he would have lost all the things he had harvested this year.

    The thieves caught four, one was struck by lightning, and two escaped. During the day, one by one, they inquired about the situation in the village, comforted the frightened villagers, and even alarmed the county soldiers at noon. The caught thief was taken to the county jail.

    They wanted to be taken to prison for interrogation, and if the county government was able to do so, the other two would be arrested soon.

    Everyone in the village ran to watch the excitement, and felt more at ease seeing the culprit being brought to justice.

    Qin Xiaoman's feet hurt after he woke up in the morning, maybe he didn't feel it because he was injured just yesterday, but it hurt even more after a night's rest.

    It hurt the soles of my feet again, and I didn't dare to step on them when I walked, so I could only walk with a limp.

    He also wanted to see the excitement and how the county government was going to deal with it, so Du Heng carried him out.

    "Brother Man is all right, where is the injury?"

    "But you were injured when you caught the thief last night     ?

    "

Seeing Qin Xiaoman being carried by Du Heng, all the villagers went up to greet him, and scolded the gang of thieves.

    Qin Xiaoman hugged Du Heng's shoulders, rushed Lao Gao on his back, chatted a few words with the villagers.

    "This group of thieves have been in the county for a long time, and now they are arrested in Tianwan Village, which also relieves everyone's heart disease. The autumn harvest is approaching, and when everyone is busy harvesting crops, they not only need to grasp the season to collect crops and pay taxes on time. You also need to take care of your personal property carefully!"