84

This year is the first New Year’s Eve in the county. When I used to live in the village, every time I came to buy new year’s goods, I would say that it’s convenient for people living in the county, but now I’m also a native of the county. Du Heng and Qin Xiaoman both thought about it. Have a lively and joyful year, so start preparing for it early.

    On the 21st, the servants at home bought a lot of decorations for the New Year.

    With the door curtains, paper-cuts pasted, red lanterns and wedding silks hung up, the originally lonely and desolate winter garden suddenly became much more festive.

    Du Heng bought a lot of firecrackers again, and took advantage of the atmosphere of the New Year's Eve to have a good time.

    In previous years, when the New Year was approaching, Du Heng and Qin Xiaoman would come to collect New Year's goods and go home to celebrate the New Year. Although it was still some days before the festival, the county was already crowded with people, especially many people buying and selling things.

    The sound of firecrackers in the county is endless, and children are playing naughty in the streets and alleys, lighting smaller firecrackers to blow up puddles or broken jars on the side of the road, laughing and mischievous.

    I heard that the county will cancel the curfew starting from the New Year's Eve, and then the sound of firecrackers can start from the first half of the night to the second half of the night.

    After all, the county is densely populated, unlike the sparsely populated villages, and the population is large. If the firecrackers of this family stop, the next family will pick them up again, and there will be endless excitement.

    In the early morning of the 24th, Qin Xiaoman took out a set of Fu embroidered little red jacket decorated with white rabbit fur, and changed it for Chengyi.

    It's the Chinese New Year, and we need to change the children into new clothes.

    The little guy just came out of the warm quilt, his eyes were still blurred, like a soft fish without bones, he let Qin Xiaoman rub it at will.

    The cub inherited Du Heng's cold white skin, and was born very fair since he was a child, but because he doesn't move much and is quiet, he looks a little sick.

    On the contrary, the clothes made of scarlet material complemented her complexion very well. With those big wet and black eyes, she looked warmer and more lively, just like a doll in New Year pictures.

    "Father, can I go to the door today and watch the children in the alley set off firecrackers?"

    Chengyi raised his feet so that Qin Xiaoman could put on new shoes for him. Recently, the county has become more and more lively, and there are more children going out than usual.

    When he went out with his father yesterday, he saw many children playing together in the alley. This morning when he was still in bed, he heard the sound of firecrackers outside.

    All children know that the continuous sound of firecrackers is set off by adults, and if there is a firecracker once in a while, it is set off by children.

    After all, he is a child, he loves to play by nature, and he also likes to be lively with children of the same age.

    Qin Xiaoman responded: "Yes, but you can't run far."

    He played a lot of fun in the mountains and forests when he was a child, so he would not hinder his own children.

    Speaking of which, Chengyi's children are also pitiful, almost all of them are raised in the house, and they used to be able to go out for a walk in the countryside, but at that time they were too young to know anything.