106

Sending the two cubs back to the room safely, after a few trips, Du Heng's body, which was sitting stiffly in the study, warmed up before going to bed.

    He opened the curtain and got into the bed. Seeing the person on the bed with his eyes closed, he stretched out his foot and hooked Qin Xiaoman's calf: "Sleeping?" "

    Otherwise."

    Du Heng moved his body, surrounded by the two small Qin Xiaoman, who was warmly attached by the son, squeezed the son away, and happily took over his wife.

    Qin Xiaoman was a little hot from being posted, he opened his eyes and looked at Du Heng: "You didn't wake the child up?" "

    Chengyi slept soundly, and she didn't find that she was moved under the quilt."

    Du Heng pursed his lower lip: "It's that boy Tance, who stared at me straight out of the room."

    He looked at Qin Xiaoman resentfully: "He also said that I would quarrel with you every day, so that I slept with you every day."

    Qin Xiaoman heard Yan laughed.

    "Silly boy, you don't have to quarrel every day to come to sleep."

    Qin Xiaoman blinked his eyes: "If his father marries another young lady, it can be done."

    Du Heng squeezed Qin Xiaoman's waist: "I just I know you are still thinking about this matter in your heart. Did you put the little boy in the room on purpose to anger me?"

    Qin Xiaoman grabbed Du Heng's troublesome hand: "Who wants to anger you."

    He was just a little confused, as if he had calmed down Many lakes suddenly fell into a small stone, causing ripples in circles.

    Suddenly he knew that Du Heng actually had a cousin who grew up with him, and there was talk of marriage. Although Du Heng had promised him that he would not have other thoughts, he still couldn't help but think about it.

    He was also afraid that things would not be handled well, and some troubles would come out.

    Now that the two children are so old, he can no longer be as willful as when he was young, and do things that make him happy regardless of the consequences if he is not happy.

    "You're mad at me, but I'm also happy. I know it's because you care about me."

    Du Heng looked at Qin Xiaoman's cheeks that were a little flushed while sleeping, his face was ruddy, and he leaned forward to rub it.

    Qin Xiaoman's neck was tickled by his hairy head, and he pushed Du Heng lightly. He didn't know whether it was because he had grown older or his own strength had weakened, but he didn't move at all.

    Since he couldn't resist, he put his hand into Du Heng's loose obscene clothes instead.

    A young body is already a rarity, not to mention a delicate, smooth and fair skin.

    After touching it twice, Qin Xiaoman's mood immediately changed drastically.

    "Sometimes I feel that God wants you to be reincarnated as a brother, but Linmen mistakenly turns you into a man."

    Du Heng looked at Qin Xiaoman's originally gloomy cheeks, and when he started to move his feet, he brightened up.

    It is said that beauty deceives people, but it seems that sometimes it has a positive effect of soothing people's hearts.

    "Although that's the case, don't you feel good every time?"

    Qin Xiaoman raised the corner of his mouth, and slid his hand down Du Heng's waist.