76

The drought was severe in summer this year, but it was as cold as the winter moon in late autumn, and it was even colder in October.

    The township examination will be held in August next year, and many students in the academy will have to pass this time. Seeing that the days are numbered, the atmosphere of studying in the academy is particularly strong.

    In the past, I had to go to the Six Arts class once every three days, but now I only go there once in ten or so days, and my main focus is on the article.

    In the early years, there were five-art interviews in the provincial examination, and the six-art interviews were tight. However, this time, talented students from poor families often failed to pass the interview. All students from rich and noble families were accepted. For the sake of fairness, it is also more open to the world. If you are a scholar, the interview for the five arts in the township examination will be cancelled.

    The Bairong Academy was opened early, and still retains the tradition of the Six Arts. Although it does not focus on students' learning, it can also allow poor students to experience it. There is always something useful when they come.

    The weather was so cold that Du Heng wore an extra quilted vest under the hospital uniform in the early days. Although the style was a bit rough, it was really warmer.

    When I recorded the main points of the teacher in class, my hands were not so stiff, and I could write very smoothly.

    He thought the cotton cloth was good, so he went to the shop after school in the afternoon, and said that he would go with Qin Xiaoman to buy some more cotton cloth, so that he could add winter clothes to Water Celery and Da Zhuang.

    The fog in the market was heavy, and the common people walked with their hands in their hands and their necks curled up, exhaling a white mist.

    However, it is still early before the end of the new year, and the county has not yet had any festive atmosphere, and it is even more lonely and cold if it has not been decorated with lights.

    The two came out of the shop with the cloth in their arms, and saw a hawker selling candied haws on the street, Du Heng bought a bunch of candied haws for Chengyi Xiaowa.

    "Don't take hawthorns, but sweet pears."

    Qin Xiaoman reminded, the little boy doesn't like sour things, but only sweet ones.

    Du Heng loves his only little baby very much, even if sugar is expensive now, he is willing to spend money to buy some food for the child.

    It's just that the little guy has grown a lot of deciduous teeth, and children's teeth are relatively fragile. Du Heng is afraid that eating too much sweets will damage his teeth, so he always feeds him according to the amount.

    "Give him this candied haws, but don't give my brother any sweets at night."

    Qin Xiaoman wrapped the candied haws and put them in his cotton-padded jacket, and he is not afraid of being smothered this day: "I have to drink sweet water at night. Willing to sleep, how can it be so easy to let go."

    "Just a few more words to coax him, I dipped some sugar water for him to taste yesterday and he was willing to sleep. The little guy is so easy to coax." It was also weaned

    first When I was young, in order to keep the baby from the milk, I would give him some sweet food when he was having a fuss, but the milk was cut off at the back, but the sweet food was put on again.

    "Understood."

    Qin Xiaoman responded, and the two climbed into the carriage and put all the things in the carriage. Neither of them could bear to let the other drive the carriage alone to be exposed to the cold wind, so they simply sat outside together in tacit understanding. Cold, but we share the joys and sorrows.