95

Wang Youxin has been by Jiang Zuowu's side for many years, helping Jiang Zuowu with many things, and relying on him to instigate Du Heng to be corrupt, one can know that Wang Youxin and Jiang Zuowu's nest of snakes and rats are not honest people.

    Since Du Heng knocked and pried open a hole, he must open it in one go.

    He asked Wang Youxin to spit out the illegal things that Jiang Zuowu had done in the county over the years. He didn't expect that it was already common to receive and give gifts on birthdays.

    Jiang Zuo had no reason to feel inadequate, and took advantage of his position to collect high donations from the county school. Students who did not pay the donations, even if they had enough achievements, were not allowed to enter the school. Selected for teaching.

    What's more, when the county was in charge of the county, the tariffs for foreign businessmen entering the county were increased by 20%, and the excess silver went into their own pockets.

    Households are useless, and the county government is almost controlled by one person.

    It's no wonder that the officials in the county government are all afraid of it.

    After Du Heng got the news, Ma Yingfan, who had been unhappy for a long time, immediately investigated thoroughly.

    After all, Jiang Zuowu is an official transferred from outside. He does everything according to his position. At this time, he has no authority. Jiang Zuowu was also wronged.

    Du Heng couldn't help but feel annoyed. The people of Qiuyang County are poor, poorly educated, and there are very few scholars, but they don't know that they have an inescapable responsibility for internal corruption.

    He immediately handed over all the incriminating evidence to the Fucheng, and soon the judge was given a solution.

    The evidence is convincing, Jiang Zuowu was condemned as a corrupt official, corrupt, abuse of power and many other crimes. public accounts.

    The disposition documents were pasted on the bulletin board at the entrance of the county government office, and there was an uproar among the public. Scholars who were unable to enter the county school because of financial constraints at the beginning, burst into tears when they saw that corrupt officials were rewarded.

    The common people in the county who were dissatisfied with Jiang Zuowu for a long time were also elated.

    Du Heng did not hesitate to report Jiang Zuowu's Wang Youxin. After hearing that Jiang Zuowu had left the county, Wang Youxin took his wife and daughter back to his hometown in the village to live.

    Then Du Heng promoted the former Discipline, who was fairly diligent in his work, to the post of teaching instruction, reorganized the county school, tested whether the Confucian teachers were qualified, and whether the students had a good reputation, so as to improve the atmosphere of the county school.

    With Jiang Zuowu as a warning, presumably the new incumbent would not dare to do anything wrong again.

    And Du Heng saw that six thousand taels of silver suddenly appeared on the original empty account, and he was slightly relieved in his heart.

    He summoned Dian Shi from the Ritual House, and first paid out the two-month monthly salary owed to the officials, the monthly rewards for the scholars, and then picked up the recruitment of officials that had been shelved before. This time, there is no need to consider the lack of funds for the time being. As far as possible, the necessary officials who are missing should be filled.