43

Back home, Du Heng and Qin Xiaoman moved all the things down.

    Today is considered to be a near miss, if a fight really happened, the consequences would be disastrous.

    Du Heng was holding the dish, and said: "Those people were bluffed by the

    second uncle ." I have been a butcher for several years, and I settled down to start a serious business after getting married." "

    Those few also do business in the night market, so they have to go to the night market to buy meat, and the butchers in the market quickly get to know each other. Who is the second uncle, They must also know."

    Qin Xiaoman said: "He really made a move, even if he doesn't buy meat from Second Uncle when he goes back to the meat market, he won't run into Second Uncle."

    Anyway, encountering friction in business is a common thing, and you will know everything before you do it. It is the worst policy to let out the backer behind you and see if you can take the other party away.

    Now the people who are frightening are nothing more than executioners, butchers and hunters. Most of these are big men with fierce knives. Slaughtering animals all year round to take their lives, there is an evil spirit on him, most of them are small and powerful local snakes, not to mention that ordinary people dare not provoke them, even some hooligans are taboo.

    Du Heng heaved a sigh of relief, but fortunately there was someone at home who could scare people, otherwise he really didn't know what the trouble would be: "It's really not easy to do a small business." "Don't take it to heart about a small episode.

    Business If it is easy to do, there will be no farmers in the field."

    Without skills, there will be no business, and if you have skills, you will easily be hated by others, which is a dilemma.

    Qin Xiaoman unloaded the cart and patted the big scalper. There were so many people pulling today, the scalpers were all scratched.

    He brought out two handfuls of cow grass and a Chinese cabbage to take away, as a reward to comfort the hardworking big yellow cow.

    Looking back at Du Heng still in a daze, Qin Xiaoman's brows moved slightly.

    "Are you scared?"

    Du Heng shook his head, he was just a little emotional.

    "It doesn't matter. It's common for business to be profitable."

    Du Heng nodded.

    Seeing this, Qin Xiaoman put the remaining fish head in a basin and handed it to Du Heng, slightly raised his chin: "Dinner."

    Du Heng took it with a smile. He originally said to leave a fish for Qin Xiaoman to cook, but it turned out The business was good, and all of them were sold out.

    There are still a few fish heads and fish bones underneath, but they are enough to cook a pot.

    He readily accepted.

    Qin Xiaoman happily ran into the main room with the money bag in his hand. He didn't even count the money he earned today.

    When he first made money, he paid one copper coin after another and remembered how much he had collected. Later, when he got busy, he had to stuff the copper coins into the money bag.

    The first thing he did when closing the stall was to count how much he had earned today, but it was hard for the folks who pulled a cart to show them.