13

"What else can you do, stay together!"

Qin Xiaoman's eyes lit up, and he lay down on the bed excitedly, taking a breath of Du Heng's blanket.

Du Heng's face was flushed, thinking of what his brother said before, he subconsciously grabbed his belt and moved into the bed: "This, this is not good."

"There is no couple who doesn't sleep together, you are my husband-in-law."

Qin Xiaoman followed Du Heng and moved in, trying to stick to him.

"I... I'm not ready yet, didn't we agree to get to know each other first?"

Qin Xiaoman said solemnly: "I've known this for three days, how else do I know?"

Du Heng was frightened, thanks to the fact that you still remember and only knew each other for three days.

"I also took you to see the land at home. You also cooked and washed clothes for me, and you are planning to make money. This is no more than most couples know, and you have to know when!"

Qin Xiaoman rushed forward: "Because there is not much farm work going down, I should finish the work earlier. If it is late and the farming is busy, I will have to go to the field with a big belly."

Du Heng's pupils were shocked, and he bit his lower lip. For this kind of thing, we have to choose time to avoid the busy farming season. Is it that the farmer's family has no human rights?

This is not the important thing, the important thing is that after three days of acquaintance... he can't... no, he can't.

"I, I'm inconvenient."

Qin Xiaoman frowned, and sat up: "Then you lie down and don't move, I'll do it, anyway, it's only for a while, it won't take much trouble."

When Du Heng heard such words of tiger and wolf, his whole face turned red and hot. Seeing Qin Xiaoman rushing over, a carp straightened up, turned over and jumped off the bed, staggered and almost fell down: "Don't do this!"

Qin Xiaoman was in vain, and saw that the person seemed to be hiding from trouble, his face paled, and he almost hugged himself to hide in the corner, and he understood: "Then what you said earlier was lying to me ?”

"What I said earlier was not lying to you."

"Then I understand and you understand, but if you still refuse, why don't I treat you well?"

Du Heng looked at the person sitting on the bed: "I didn't say you treated me badly, but I think time..."

"But what but, you are just like them, you still hate me!"

"snort!"

Qin Xiaoman pouted and jumped out of the bed, stuffed his feet into his shoes, stormed out of the room, and slammed the door behind him.

Du Heng hurriedly opened the door to catch up, but there was another bang at the door, and he was locked outside.

"I really don't mean to dislike you." Du Heng said through the door: "This kind of thing can't be rushed, you are still young."

Qin Xiaoman stuffed himself on the bed, and when he heard the voice outside, he felt unhappy: "I said for a long time that you like big ones!"

"..."

"I don't like big ones."

"Stop talking, I'm asleep!"

Du Heng sighed.

Qin Xiaoman stuffed his head under the quilt. Being rejected like this made him feel more uncomfortable than the Zhao family's remorse. The Zhao family's affairs made him angry, and Du Heng's matter, he felt a little... aggrieved.