20

"..."

Qin Xiaozhu's face was livid, and just as he was about to speak, he saw Qin Xiaoman coming back with a basket.

"What are you talking about?"

Qin Xiaozhu didn't want to repeat that, he felt depressed, he was used to hearing the men in the village say that Qin Xiaoman was not good, but the most conspicuous one was thinking of Qin Xiaoman, who would feel comfortable with him.

He snatched the basket: "Let's go."

Qin Xiaoman frowned and followed a few steps out.

"What, you still want to send me?"

Qin Xiaozhu looked at Qin Xiaoman who was following him, and said angrily.

"It's not the first time you've come here, why should I send you off! I'm going out to pick some scallion noodles."

Qin Xiaozhu snorted, there was a man in the family who either ate meat or noodles, it would be strange if he didn't eat, he rushed to the front.

Qin Xiaoman felt that this person was inexplicable, and when they left the yard, they were going to go their separate ways, but Qin Xiaozhu turned around and stopped Qin Xiaoman.

"When will the door-to-door in your family be able to take care of his feet?"

"It's definitely possible to start the new year."

Qin Xiaozhu said: "I heard from my father that this man used to be a young master who was in business, and he also took the scientific examination. If you have raised your feet, can you keep them?"

"Why can't I keep it? He still has to help me plow the spring when his feet are healed."

Qin Xiaozhu sneered: "I don't know why I can't keep you. If you are willing to be a door-to-door son-in-law, you can't think of yourself as a fairy."

Qin Xiaoman was not happy when he heard this, he stood up from the ground holding two green onions.

Seeing him like this, Qin Xiaozhu was still very frightened, knowing that he couldn't beat Qin Xiaoman, and immediately said: "I just remind you to be careful, why are you being so fierce to me, who can bear this temper."

After saying that, Tutu ran away.

Qin Xiaoman glared at him, and squatted back to pull the onions again. He was so annoyed that he hurriedly pulled a few and went back to the yard.

"Eat noodles?"

Du Heng looked at the person who came back and asked a question, but Qin Xiaoman said fiercely: "Who told you to pour water for him!"

"ah?"

Du Heng didn't understand, so he asked, "He can't drink water?"

"You still care about whether he can drink water!" Qin Xiaoman became even angrier: "Whatever noodles you eat, just drink water!"

After saying that, Qin Xiaoman slammed the door and entered the kitchen again.

"?"

Du Heng thought to himself why this brother has such a temper today.

Before the Chinese New Year, on the twenty-eighth day, Qin Xiaoman brought some pickles made at home to prepare for his last visit to the county this year.

When I sold the pickles on hand, I just bought the meat dishes to eat on New Year's Eve.

Du Heng's feet improved a lot, and he was able to stand up and walk a few simple steps. He said that he was asked to cook the New Year's Eve dinner, and Qin Xiaoman bought the necessary ingredients for the chef today.