24

After the two finished wrapping the wontons, it was almost time for dinner. If they hadn't eaten some pancakes to fill their stomachs, they wouldn't know how hungry they would have been waiting for this good meal.

    "There are a lot of wontons wrapped. I can only eat this for one meal, and I can't keep it for a long time. Give some to my second uncle's house." The bulging

    wontons like small ingots are delicately filled with a large shaukei, and the homemade wontons are willing to put stuffing The ingredients are not as filling as the little fingers in the shops in the city, and most of them are vegetables without meat.

    "I'll keep forty, and the rest will be sent to my second uncle's house, okay?"

    Du Heng bought two catties of meat, added green onions, and had more stuffing, so he could make quite a few wontons.

    The rest of the food I eat at home may still be half of it.

    Du Heng also made the calculations. There are five people in the second uncle's family, and there are still some newcomers for each person, but there are not enough to count them all if they want to eat as much as they want.

    Qin Xiaoman is still very generous to his second uncle's family. Although he doesn't like his second aunt and Qin Xiaozhu, his cousin treats him well. Besides, his second uncle has never been mean to him, but he knows that his mother-in-law will say mouth, but he still brought the meat over to him from time to time: "Success."

    Seeing Du Heng get up, Qin Xiaoman quickly grabbed the shaukei: "I'll go, I'll deliver it!"

    He wrapped the shaukei around his arms: "It's just right Tell my second uncle that we have something to do and ask him to help choose a good date."

    Du Heng wanted to say that he can discuss this matter, and other people's brothers only need to worry about getting married and don't have to worry about these things.

    But seeing Qin Xiaoman run into the house in a hurry and put the scarf bought for him around his neck again, he took the words back again.

    "Okay, then you go back early, I'll wash the dishes and boil the water, and you can put the wontons in the pot when you come back." "

    Okay!"

    Qin Xiaoman rushed to Qin Xiong's house with Shau Kei.

    After the seventh day of the seventh day, rural people don't go out to see relatives very much. Those who have happy events in the family have to prepare for them, and those who don't have to prepare for the hard work of spring farming. Today, his second uncle's family also returned from visiting relatives. someone.

    "Second Uncle!"

    Qin Xiaoman yelled before reaching the yard, at the moment Qin Xiong's house was busy and busy cooking.

    Qin Xiaozhu made a pot of hot water for his brother to wash his hands, when he heard Qin Xiaoman's voice muttering: "Here we go again." Qin An, the second child who was washing his hands,

    glared at Qin Xiaozhu: "What are you talking about?"

    Qin Xiaozhu pouted unhappily: "I said he couldn't say a word, and those who didn't know thought he was the second brother's younger brother." Qin

    An raised his hand to pat Qin Xiaozhu, but Qin Xiaozhu avoided it "Mother, look at the second brother, he wants to hit me again!"

    Li Wanju, who was busy cooking in the room, didn't see anything and yelled in the room: "Second brother, why are you so big? He always bullies Brother Zhu."