70

When he was young, Li Laowu traveled all over the world and saved some savings. Now that he has settled down after starting a career, Lao Tzu has given some property to him.

    The young couple had a lot of money, and not long after they got married, they bought real estate and a shop in the county town.

    At present, the two of them are guarding the shop to do some tea business. Although the shop is not big, it is just an ordinary small shop in the county town, and the location is not very good.

    But Li Laowu has been traveling abroad for many years, and he also has a business experience. The shop's business is doing well, and it is completely enough for the couple's expenses.

    "Purchasing, stocking, and stocking again; it's almost the end of the new year, and I can't stop running outside." "

    Just stock in the state capital, and it won't take ten days to come and go. When the business is the best at the end of the year, if the shop How can we do without stock."

    "Then go ahead and leave your son alone." "

    I don't care about you and your son, this is not thinking about earning more for you and your son..."

    The couple were at the counter Flipping the abacus in front of her, mixing the usual conversations between husband and wife, when she heard the sound of horseshoes stop at the door of her house, she subconsciously raised her head and saw that it was Du Heng and Qin Xiaoman.

    "Boss Li's business is booming."

    Du Heng greeted with a smile.

    "Go quickly, park the carriage for my brother-in-law."

    Seeing the visitor, Li Kai quickly sent the shop assistants to help.

    With her belly outstretched, Qin Xiaozhu slowly walked out from the counter.

    After all, is he going to be a father and opened the door to do some business for a while, seeing Qin Xiaoman who was abusive in the past, he no longer opened his mouth and bickered like he was at home, and there was a look on his face as if he was looking at his relatives. You Ruowu didn't say anything with a smile on his face, but he managed to get a stool for the couple.

    Qin Xiaoman never came here empty-handed, and bought some fruits to eat on the way.

    It was also at the beginning that he didn't know that he was going to come here, otherwise he would bring some things at home to give away.

    Although it is a village and they are all relatives, there is really not much time to sit and talk together, and there is no shortage of greetings at both ends.

    Talk about schoolwork and talk about business, and you can't avoid the topic of children.

    The work of a cup of tea is gone in the blink of an eye.

    After talking for a while, Du Heng finally expressed his interest to Li Kai.

    "It's a good thing for you to buy shop noodles. It's just that the price of every vegetable in the vegetable market is rising, and the shop noodles are the same. When the Spring Festival comes, the price will go down. The rental price is the most suitable."

    Qin Xiaozhu opened the food brought by Qin Xiaoman for everyone to eat together, he gnawed on the pastry and said: "It's better to open in our street. Playing with Chengyi."

    Qin Xiaoman pursed his mouth, it doesn't matter if they play together, he is afraid that he will be annoying if he fights like Qin Xiaozhu when he was a child.