88

Du Heng stood up in a hurry, bumping against the corner of the table and nearly knocking over the teacup on the table, ignoring the sharp pain in his waist: "Where is the man now? Does it matter?"

     "Just sent back."

     " What's going on, I've told you eight hundred times!"

    Du Heng hurried to the delivery room.

    While walking quickly, he ordered Yi Yan to invite the midwife and doctor, and immediately asked the servants at the head of the house to boil water.

    Qin Zhiyan also hurriedly followed Du Heng to check the situation.

    Seeing in a hurry that Du Heng was able to arrange everything seamlessly, it didn't take a day's work, but Qin Zhiyan, who is already called a grandfather, was dumbfounded.

    Du Heng rushed into the delivery room. At this time, Qin Xiaoman was lying on the couch with a big belly. His amniotic fluid had already broken.

    Stomach ache at one end, the weather is still hot outside, and the hair is wet with bean-sized beads of sweat on his forehead.

    Seeing Du Heng come in, he quickly grabbed his hand, and squeezed Du Heng's wrist tightly: "It hurts to death! I feel it hurts more than last time!"

    Qin Xiaoman wailed: "If I die this time, you You have to be a widow for me!"

    Du Heng was flustered, he rubbed Qin Xiaoman's hands, and squatted on the ground: "Speak nonsense, don't say any unlucky words!"

    He turned his head and asked the servant: "If it's not a good life, how can you be so stupid?" Was someone hit the carriage again?"

    The servant explained tremblingly: "Recently, there are carriages in the city transporting autumn harvest corn, which carry a lot of goods, and the streets are crowded. I was bumped."

    The streets in the county are not wide at all, and they have always been full of cattle and horses, and collisions between horses and horses are not uncommon in the market.

    In the past two years, when the market was congested during the autumn harvest, the county government would send out servants to step up patrols and manage order. Now that the county magistrate is letting him fill up, he is becoming more and more dereliction of duty, and all his thoughts are on how to count his pockets.

    Du Heng knew that he was the one who couldn't be blamed, and the situation was like this, so he could only blame himself for letting Qin Xiaoman go out with a big belly.

    Seeing the sweat on Qin Xiaoman's face, he was anxious and his back was sweating. He held Qin Xiaoman's hand to the tip of his nose: "It will be fine, it will be fine, the midwife will be here soon." Qin Xiaoman had a

    stomachache She bared her teeth and howled twice, thinking that Du Heng felt sorry for him, and seeing Du Heng holding his hand was trembling, and he didn't want to yell anymore to make him even more frightened: "Don't panic, it's not that the first one won't be so Disaster."

    Du Heng frowned. The last time he was born, Du Heng was still in the county. are born.

    I thought it was not that difficult to give birth to a child, but now I really see how difficult it is to give birth to a child.

    He grabbed Qin Xiaoman's hand and said: "We don't plan to have more children, and we won't let you suffer after the second baby is born."

    Qin Xiaoman gritted his teeth when he heard this, and took out his hand to pat Du Heng on the head: "That's right What kind of words, it makes people listen to it. It’s just that other families don’t have enough children and the family is not prosperous enough, but you don’t want more. Hiss~” “I won’t give birth to you, and you still point to others to give birth to you