40

Du Heng knows the process and procedure of oil extraction, so it is not difficult for anyone to extract oil by himself.

    Not to mention the complicated process of oil extraction, the most important thing is to use millstones, round iron hoops and other things, and it will cost money to buy them.

    If you don't plant or operate for a long time in the future, it is not cost-effective to buy these things and use them once or twice.

    It is precisely because the Ge family knows how to handle these dishes.

    Du Heng didn't want to slap the Ge family in the face because of his sudden desire to extract oil by himself, he weighed convenience and said: "Since Uncle Ge is not sincere in extracting oil for us, then go to the county town to have a look, and then there is no need to say that we are far away The next day, the two of them hitched up an ox cart and went to several oil mills in the

    county. The prices ranged from high to low. Some asked for Liuwen, while others said sincerely.

    The Ge family looked down on the income from oil extraction, and there were many people in the county who wanted to make money.

    In fact, Du Heng also had some ideas in his heart. The Ge family used to be the dominant oil-producing family in the village, but someone who came suddenly showed signs of breaking out, and didn't do what he wanted, so he had to take some precautions.

    In the end, the couple talked about an oil mill, willing to squeeze out a hundred catties of rapeseed for only 350 yuan.

    It takes a lot of time to extract the oil, but the precious things are afraid of being tampered with, and those who are in short supply will suffer, Qin Xiaoman insists on staying and guarding.

    Accompanied by Du Heng, he watched the oil pressing for a while, and it was fresh at the first glance, but he also found it boring after watching the repetitive process for a while.

    He suddenly remembered what Qin Zhiyan said earlier.

    "Bairong Academy is not far from here. I heard from my uncle that there were some books and articles distributed outside the academy. It's hard for me to come here today. I want to take a look." Qin Xiaoman is very supportive of

    Du Heng's study, seeing him He opened his mouth and immediately agreed.

    Today is not a day in Ji County, and Du Heng doesn't know if there is anyone sending out books, just like what Qin Zhiyan said before.

    He asked the way to go, and soon arrived at the place.

    The Baiyan Academy is located in the west of the city. The academy is located among a luxuriant bamboo forest. The wing-like eaves and pavilion corners are raised among the verdant branches and leaves. The environment is quiet and elegant.

    But any scholar who passes by the academy can't help but stop and wait and see, who wouldn't want to go in to listen to and study literature in such an elegant academy.

    At first glance, Du Heng felt that the greening of the academy was really good.

    But I heard that only those who have a good family business can go to the academy.

    There are not many people around him who can read and write in the village. Most of them are peasants with rough language. Everyone knows very little about the academy and school in the county.

    But Bairong Academy is the best and largest academy in the county, so even a layman who has never read a book knows about it, and because of this, he got two more information than other places.