109

The things were sent by the Yun family.

    When he was in Luoxia County, the kid from the Yun family liked to play with Chengyi very much. The two little guys wandered around, and the two families had some contacts.

    When Du Heng was in Luoxia County, he occasionally saw the old lady of the Yun family, she was a kind-hearted old man.

    On the other hand, the head of the Yun family took caravans out for business all the year round. He had only met him twice. Although he didn't have many face-to-face meetings, he could make people feel comfortable in his speech and demeanor after simple contact. His impression was quite good.

    Du Heng knew that the main reason for the Yun family to send such a big cart of things was to thank Yun Qingwen.

    The two families have been fighting for so many years, and it is the best result for the Yun family that Yun Qingwen can retire completely, and he is grateful for the Qin family's kindness this morning.

    There were a lot of presents, so Du Heng unpacked them with Qin Xiaoman to have a look.

    The Yun family was very thoughtful and thoughtful, and they didn't send any gold or silver objects to keep people talking. The big boxes were full of local specialties for food, as well as pens, ink, calligraphy and paintings.

    To Du Heng's surprise, there was a big box full of children's toys, such as Cuju, Jiulianhuan, bamboo dragonfly, etc., which were scattered and filled the whole box.

    "Chengyi personally?"

    Du Heng raised his head when he heard the sound, and saw an envelope in Qin Xiaoman's hand. He hurriedly moved closer to it, and saw a few immature words written on the ordinary envelope.

    "Written by the kid from the Yun family?"

    Qin Xiaoman nodded: "I just got it from the box, looking at the handwriting, it should be written by that kid."

    Du Heng frowned, and quickly took the envelope: "Here , I’ll take it apart and have a look, and write something with my son!”

    Qin Xiaoman suddenly turned his hands away: “How did your father do it? You’re still a scholar, why do you read other people’s letters?”

    Du Heng stopped and coughed dryly: “ makes sense."

    He beckoned and asked the servant to come forward and deliver the letter to Chengyi's room.

    Chengyi received the letter from Yun's family, and even painted green bamboos in front of the desk in the room.

    Hearing the sound of the boy coming in, he frowned: "What's the matter?" "

    My son, I have your letter. It was sent by the master to the son."

    Chengyi has always been serious about reading and painting, and doesn't like it. If someone interrupted, he would be surprised to hear that there was a letter this morning.

    He often saw his father dealing with letters from all over the world, and it was the first time he received a letter. He couldn't help but jump for joy, and quickly put down the pen in his hand.

    Looking at the handwriting on the cover, he guessed who sent it to him without asking the boy where the letter came from.

    He quickly returned to the stool, moved his body and sat upright, and opened the envelope, as expected.

    Agreed, seeing words is like meeting.

    How are you? How about in Qiuyang County?

    It snowed again in the county this year, and I started to be happy, then unhappy, and then happy again.