112

Du Heng hurriedly got up to open the door, when the study door opened, he saw Tan Ce holding Chengyi tightly with one hand, and hammering the door with the other clenched into a fist.

    If you come to pull the door again at night, I'm afraid the little boy will kick it with his feet.

    "What's the matter?"

    Du Heng asked subconsciously, and before he finished speaking, he noticed that Chengyi standing behind Tan Ce lowered his head slightly, covering his eyes with his small hands and crying.

    The child's clenched hand covering his eyes was stained with blood, and Du Heng's heart tightened.

    "Is Chengyi injured? Did he fall down?"

    Du Heng stepped forward, Cheng saw his father, sniffed and threw himself into his arms.

    Buried his head in front of Du Heng's chest, and called out pitifully in a low voice: "Daddy."

    Perhaps the small face could be buried on Du Heng's body, covering himself so that no one would see him, and the little guy cried even more sadly , body twitching.

    Chengyi has been very obedient since she was a child, and her family members also love her. She has never cried so sadly before.

    Du Heng hugged the little boy lying on his body, trembling from crying, he couldn't help touching the back of Chengyi's head under his soft hair.

    "Baby, Daddy is here. It's okay."

    Seeing Chengyi crying so hard, the other three cubs frowned worriedly and did not dare to speak, as if they had been immobilized.

    Du Heng and Qin Xiaoman coaxed the little boy for a while, and waited for the child to stabilize before asking, "What's the matter?" Chengyi raised his head

    from Du Heng's arms while sniffling, the little boy's eyes and nose were red The red, thick eyelashes were wet with tears.

    Du Heng wiped it gently, and just now he plunged into his arms, and then saw the little guy's face, and found that there was blood on his mouth.

    He hastily raised his chin in agreement: "Why is there blood on the mouth? Did you fall down?"

    Tan Ce saw that his brother didn't continue to cry, so he said fiercely: "I already told my brother that he doesn't want the little snake lantern, but Yan Yuan insisted on giving it to my brother!"

    He raised his eyebrows fiercely.

    Only then did Du Heng and Qin Xiaoman understand that it was just a few kids playing with lanterns in the garden, and Xiaohu gave Chengyi his little lantern to play with, and Yan Yuan also wanted to give Chengyi his lantern when he saw it.

    But Yan Yuan's lantern was made in the shape of a small snake, Chengyi was a little scared and didn't want it.

    But Yan Yuan insisted on letting Chengyi play. The boy was about the same age as Chengyi, with a good physique, but he knocked Chengyi down in the blink of an eye.

    "It doesn't matter, the kid fell down and just stood up. Where did the mouth bleed?"

    Du Heng rubbed the poor boy who was leaning against him and sucking his

    nose . Open Dad and take a look."

    Having said this, Chengyi's eyes became hot again, he spread his clenched hands, and there was a small white tooth inside.

    "The mouth is not injured, but the teeth are missing."

    Chengyi lay on Du Heng's chest and cried sadly: "Every day I dream of a monster with a big mouth. The teeth that grow up are missing! Woo~" Qin Xiaoman heard