80

Old doctor Zhang was puzzled, wondering why Wang Yikang was suddenly detained by the yamen.

    He felt a little uneasy, Wang Yikang is a scholar and has little power, if he is taken away this time, if he is really a scholar, it will be fine, I am afraid that he will come out by accident.

    At that time, I thought that he had resentment against him and went to Xuezheng to report him in private. If he used some means to clean up the Zhang family, it would be troublesome.

    The Zhang family is just a family of small doctors who are making a living. How can they compete with powerful and famous scholars.

    Just when he was feeling overwhelmed, a carriage suddenly stopped in front of him.

    The curtain of the car was rolled up, revealing a handsome and strange face inside: "But old doctor Zhang ?"

    The medicine man, although he had something to worry about, but he was known for his medical ethics, so he calmed down slightly and got into the carriage.     He sat down in the carriage and was about to ask, but the young man who invited him first reported his family name.    

     "I take the liberty of disturbing Dr. Zhang today. My surname is Du, and I am a new imperial examination candidate in Qiuwei this year."    

     After hearing this, old doctor Zhang thought the surname sounded familiar, but he couldn't remember it for a while.   

     Seeing the young Juren who looked so good-looking in front of him, he was very respectful in his heart: "Du Juren is well, I don't know but what can be used to be old?"    

      Du Heng said softly: "I don't need to see a doctor, old doctor Zhang don't want it. Strange. The thing is like this, my husband had seen the house that old doctor Zhang was about to sell a month ago, and he liked it very much."   

     Old doctor Zhang said in a daze, "But Qin Fulang?"    

     Du Heng nodded.    

     Old doctor Zhang had an epiphany when he heard the words, he leaned back slightly, Wang Yikang was detained by the yamen this time, and he immediately had an explanation.

    He couldn't help admiring the person in front of him even more. At first, he only heard Qin Xiaoman say that his husband Fucheng passed the exam, but he really won the exam.

    "Presumably, Wang Yikang will not buy old doctor Zhang's house again. I wonder if old doctor Zhang can sell the house to the Qin family again?

    " If you don't mind the past and are willing to take over the matter, you can solve it easily.

    It was too late for him to be happy, why would he not want to sell it.

    But old doctor Zhang is still cautious: "If the house can be sold to a loyal family like Du Juren, it is also a chance for this house. It's just..."

    Du Heng knew what old doctor Zhang was going to say, he He said: "You just need to return the deposit to the Wang family. Wang Yikang's arrogance and domineering is really a cancer. Now that he is captured by Xuezheng this time, his fame will not be preserved." Doctor Zhang felt relieved when he heard Du Heng's words

    . Falling back into the stomach: "Okay, okay."

    On this day, a new notice was posted on the bulletin board at the gate of the county government, and the ordinary people who watched the excitement gathered up.

    Seeing that it was Wang Yikang, a talented scholar who bullied others, was deprived of his reputation, beaten back as a commoner, and ordered not to take a scientific examination in his life.