22

Years later, villagers will also visit relatives and friends, and Qin Xiaoman is no exception.

In the early morning of the third day of junior high school, Qin Xiaoman changed into clean and decent clothes: "Today I'm going to visit my cousin's house in the county with Second Uncle and the others. I've already told Second Uncle that your feet are not fully healed yet. Just stay at home and rest, this time you don’t have to go with us.”

Du Heng responded, in fact, his feet are almost in good condition, but he said that he and Qin Xiaoman have not had formal affairs, so it is not suitable to go to those people in the city.

"Is it the uncle who is the chief bookkeeper in the county government, and he is so solemn in cleaning up?"

"Well, that's a relative of my brother's line. He has been the chief bookkeeper in the city for many years, and now he has settled down in the county seat. Our relatives in the village naturally had to clean up in the past, and we couldn't lose the face of my uncle. , his husband is the one I call Tang Xiaoshuo, he is from a rich family in the county, so he should be particular about it."

Qin Xiaoman took two sections of homemade sausages, the salty one and the sweet one, and wrapped them in a clean square cloth. If it wasn't for the fact that Du Heng made sausages last year, he really didn't know when he went to visit relatives in the county at the beginning of this year. It should be decent to have something.

"Uncle Tang can also see these things if he thinks about it."

Du Heng said: "I remember that my family used to spend money to buy sausages for the New Year, and it was affordable."

Qin Xiaoman nodded: "Then you take care of yourself at home."

Du Heng nodded: "Don't worry, you can walk around now, so you can be a guest with peace of mind, and it won't be a problem if you come back later."

Qin Xiaoman was not happy when he heard this: "If you are such a husband, you actually ask someone to come back later."

Du Heng laughed: "I want you not to worry about me, it's not easy to go out as a guest, so just have fun."

Only then did Qin Xiaoman feel a little more at ease in his heart, he explained a few words to Du Heng, and walked out the door carrying the things under his gaze.

In fact, he wished that Du Heng would go to see relatives with him, but there are many rules in the city, and it is inevitable to use the name of relatives to talk about the two of them, and it will be unpleasant during the Chinese New Year.

Leaving Du Heng alone at home is still a bit difficult.

When going out, Qin Xiaoman was thinking about Du Heng, he hesitated for a moment as if he didn't bring something with him, it was obvious that the gift he was carrying was not left behind.

"Xiao Man, hurry up!"

Hearing that Qin Xiong had come out with a cart on the road, Qin Xiaoman hurried over.

"Take good care of yourself!"

Qin Xiaoman sat on the bullock cart and waved vigorously to Du Heng.

"Go at ease."

Li Wanju on the bullock cart tidied up very decently today, Qin Xiaozhu also wore his best clothes, and put on the scarf that he cherished, and tidied up on his own, ignoring Qin Xiaoman.

Uncle Tang is the most respectable relative of the Qin family. It's rare for them to visit relatives and friends in the county, so they naturally cleaned up well.

Qin Xiong has been selling pork in the county town for the past few years, and he has also made some friends. Today, besides his cousin's house, he has to go to several other houses in the city. It may take two days before he comes back.