53

Du Heng took out some soybeans soaked yesterday, and took out the clear oil, ready to fry some salt and pepper soybeans.

    Soybeans soaked overnight to control the moisture, put them into clear oil and fry them. When the beans are heated, they will make a crackling sound. When they are cooked, pick them up and fry them again. Then they will be very crispy.

    The fried beans are sprinkled with some fine salt and simple powder is a delicious snack.

    Qin Xiaoman sniffed the scent and went into the kitchen. Seeing a small pot of salt and pepper soybeans, he grabbed a handful while it was hot.

    The freshly fried soybeans are very crispy and much more fragrant than those fried in the county.

    It is very difficult to fry it in clear oil, but it is a bit oily, but I have it at home, not bought it, and it is more generous to use.

    "It's really fragrant. I'll eat some wine as soon as

    I come out." Du Heng didn't bother him. Recently, Xiaoman went to the field alone while studying, and he always felt that his brother's spirit was not as good as before, and he was a little tired, maybe he was tired.

    Make him some snacks for this purpose.

    Qin Xiaoman put a plate of soybeans on the table, took the bamboo basket to drink wine, lifted the lid of the wine jar and found that the jar of wine had bottomed out.

    He pursed his lips and cursed at a drunkard, which was naturally a villager.

    During the day, he was always in the fields or on the mountains, so he didn't spend much time at home. He thought that no one came to buy wine, but unexpectedly they all came during the day.

    One, two, two, two, I didn't expect to sell two jars soon.

    Du Heng came over with breakfast, and said with a smile: "The men in the village all carry their own money from their families to get some wine to eat, and it sells quickly. I'm going to make some more wine and put it away. It's good to make some money "

    Qin Xiaoman responded, he raised his hands in favor, after all, as long as there is always wine at home, there will be no shortage of his sip.

    After they had breakfast, Qin Xiaoman grabbed a handful of golden and crispy beans, carried a hoe and went up the mountain with a small basket on his back. Winter is a good time to dig winter bamboo shoots.

    Du Heng cleaned up the house, fed the animals, and took a charcoal basin to the house to continue reading.

    Today even the tiger refused to stay at home, chasing Qin Xiaoman's heels and wanted to follow up the mountain, now it's cold outside, and the dog is also afraid, so it often stays under the stove and refuses to move, it's strange today.

    Xiao Man originally didn't want to take it up the mountain, and the stinky dog ​​dared not come back. Thinking that the mountain was deserted, Xiao Man let it go.

    It was almost noon when Du Heng didn't write two articles in the room, the fog outside cleared a little, and Xiaoman didn't come back for dinner at noon, so he was going to simply deal with the couple.

    He just lit up the fire when he entered the stove, and wanted to turn over two long sweet potatoes and throw them into the stove. When Xiaoman came home, he took them out to cushion his stomach, when the barking sound came in.

    Hu Zi wagged his tail and ran into the kitchen, rubbing against Du Heng's calf.

    Du Heng leaned down and touched the heads of some tigers. They were wet, and it was not unusual for them to come back from the outside, but: "Didn't you go to the mountain with Xiaoman? Why did you go home alone? You are still afraid of the cold." ?"