100

"Not going."

    "Aren't you going?"

    Du Heng listened to the concise and concise words, and felt that it seemed reasonable despite his surprise.

    He looked at the person who was stepping on the stool and was wiping his knife, and he couldn't help frowning.

    "General Weiping's favor is rare. If you go to stockpile land and get promoted by a general, you can have a good chance of becoming a hundred households in the future.

    " Imperial examinations generally have gone through hundreds of years, and the rules and regulations are very clear, and it is easier to get an official position from the martial arts." "

    Furthermore, the new emperor emphasizes martial arts, and the generals will have the opportunity to show their strengths in the future."

    Du Heng analyzed one by one Tell Yi Yan, I'm afraid this kid is too young and impulsive, and he doesn't know how to seize the opportunity when it is in front of him.

    Yi Yan put down the knife: "The general led the troops to suppress the bandits, and the villain is grateful for his kindness, but the villain is used to being free." The

    bandits in Qiuyang County have been wiped out, and his hanging heart has completely returned to his stomach. Farmers in the village can also live a good life.

    Du Heng looked at Yi Yan, knowing that he also had his own thoughts, and sat down on one side when he heard the words, and asked: "Since the big stone in your heart has fallen, what are your plans in the future, do you want to go back to your hometown or what?" Yi Yan looked at Du Heng

    . One glance: "The villain is here."

    Du Heng understood what he meant, and sighed helplessly: "I'll bring the words to the left and right, and you can think about it carefully, and I will make a decision at that time according to your wishes."

    Yi Yan nodded.

    Du Heng was about to send someone to turn over this year's grain production and taxes to the government, but before he set off, he received an official letter from his superiors.

    The hoarding troops stationed in Qiuyang County must ask for food and grass. The imperial court has to distribute grain and grass to support these hoarding soldiers. Tossing back and forth wastes manpower and material resources.

    In the end, Du Heng only had to send someone to hand over the books and taxes, which was a lot easier.

    Du Heng sent the amount of food and grass stipulated by the court to the camp, and let Yi Yan escort him back to Feng Wanhe along the way.

    "According to your fist and kick skills, you can hone in the camp for a while, and then you will build up some military merits, and you will be promoted to a thousand households in the future. Wouldn't it be better to lead a thousand soldiers at hand than you to be a housekeeper?"

    When Feng Wanhe heard what Yi Yan meant, he was quite incredulous.

    "The villain is a hunter, and I never thought about being a thousand households."

    Feng Wanhe said: "You foolish boy, if you become a thousand households, get the imperial salary, marry three wives and four concubines, and have a bunch of sons to continue the incense of the Yi family, Others dare not think about the good things of Guangzong Yaozu, but you have this opportunity." "

    The master only has one husband, and the backyard is harmonious, which is very good. The villain never thought of marrying so many wives and concubines, but Xia Qiuyang The extermination of the county bandits has honored the ancestors."