42

"This kid doesn't seem to come from the county town. There are only those barbecue vendors in the night market. It looks strange." "

    Maybe it's a farmer who came here to earn some pocket money." The shirtless man said in a rough voice: "This kid sells it so cheap because he wants to sell it so cheap." Deliberately blocking our business won’t work.”

    “Maybe it’s because the villagers don’t understand the market.”

    “The two elder brothers are going to buy food, they are people from our village, and I may bring you two to see if it will be more affordable. "

    The man turned his head and glanced at the young man who came forward to talk to him, and frowned: "Is that from your village?" Zhao Qi nodded again and again: "     We are

    a weak scholar in our village who can read two characters."

The wording is a bit heavy: "I can't study well, but I can make some food. I said in the village that the business is going well today. I didn't believe it. Now it seems true. It is said that the price is lower than that in the county. The prices of those street vendors who do this business are low, so it is certain that the business belongs to him." "

    I don't think this kid is not joking, he really has a bit of a heart."

    Hearing this, the two men looked at each other: "Is he a scholar? "

    Oh, but you can only know a few words and have no fame. What kind of scholars are you?" The

    two men understood, and without answering Zhao Qi's words, they squeezed their fists and stared in Du Heng's direction, then turned and left.

    "Hey, don't you two buy it?"

    Zhao Qi pretended to be puzzled and called out to the two when he saw his success.

    After a busy morning, by noon, the ingredients prepared by Du Heng were almost sold out, and when the last fish was sold, Du Heng put out the fire.

    The people who were waiting behind saw that the ingredients were sold out, and they dispersed after arguing for a while.

    "You two received work so early!"

    Du Heng nodded with a smile, "The preparations are not as complete as your family."

    "It's because your business is so good."

    The stall owner was also very happy. Today, the couple did not stay here for nothing, but it attracted a lot of business.

    "I've been tired all morning,

    why don't you leave after drinking tea?" Qin Xiaoman yelled for a long time, his mouth was already dry, and the water in the gourd had been drained. He didn't refuse the stall owner's kindness, and went to drink with Du Heng A bowl of tea, if you want to give money to the stall owner, they will not accept it.

    Du Heng looked at the son of the stall owner who had been greedy for their grilled skewers, and then fanned out the remaining sparks of that idea, chose a smaller fish head that was easier to taste, and split it on the fire rack.

    Qin Xiaoman sat on the stool and drank another bowl of herbal tea. In fact, he was a bit greedy for rice wine, but last time he was drunk and promised Du Heng not to drink casually, so he endured it again.

    He patted the child on the back: "Go over and have a look, I baked it for you." The child's eyes     lit up

    : "Really?"