41

On the 18th, Qin Xiaoman brought back a small grill from the blacksmith's shop in the county seat, and a large basket of fresh fish, which contained ten fish.

    The pressed oil is also time to come in handy.

    Du Heng planned to sell some grilled skewers along the road on the day of the temple fair. There were also many restaurants selling grilled chicken, roasted duck, and mutton skewers in the night market in the county town, and the business was booming.

    When Qin Xiaoman drove the cow home, Du Heng was making roasting ingredients in the stove, and when hot oil was splashed on the chili noodles, the exciting aroma burst out all at once.

    Without even unloading the cart, Qin Xiaoman rushed into the house to look at Xiqi.

    The rapeseed oil fried the chili noodles very fragrant, and Du Heng was stirring them with chopsticks.

    Qin Xiaoman poked his waist and clicked his tongue. If he hadn't seen Du Heng cooking, he had never seen chili fried in oil before. Fortunately, the family squeezed the rapeseed oil himself, or he would have spent it all on his own. Baiwen bought a small jar and came back to make such a toss, no matter who doesn't feel sorry for it.

    "I'm back."

    Qin Xiaoman said: "I brought everything home."

    Du Heng followed Qin Xiaoman out, and together they moved out the grill, and then the fish that was still in the big bucket: "I bought ten "

    Well." Qin Xiaoman said: "Sell what you can sell, and make a pot if you can't sell the rest."

    Du Heng smiled: "OK."

    In addition, Qin Xiaoman brought out a jar of soy sauce and a cart The most expensive thing is the iron frame, which cost more than 300 yuan for twenty inches.

    The price of fish is not expensive. Qin Xiaoman went to the county town to buy it directly from the fishermen by the river today. The price is cheap, five yuan a catty, one three or four catties is ten or twenty yuan, and ten fish is just two hundred yuan.

    On the outside is a jar of expensive soy sauce, and I am going to buy a few catties of pork from Qin Xiong.

    The cost of this dynasty is enormous. If Du Heng hadn't planted rapeseed and had a bumper harvest, Qin Xiaoman would definitely be reluctant to spend so much money on things.

    Before dawn the next day, the two of them packed all their things on the cart and headed to Yufu Temple together.

    The two set off early, and the people who wanted to set up stalls on the official road were even earlier, and most of them were walking to Yufu Temple with things on their backs and torches. Du Heng didn't drive the cattle, but glanced at the passers-by.

    Among them are those who sell incense and food.

    Fortunately, the couple had an ox cart, otherwise it would be too late to start at this time, and they would not be able to occupy a good seat if they went late.

    People along the way set up stalls in the wide area beside the official road and shaded by big trees. Those who sell noodles, tea, porridge and rice have already set up their stalls.

    Du Heng sighed.

    "The two of us should get up in the middle of the night to pick up and come here."

    The farmers worked hard, and the merchants did not necessarily have an easy life.

    Qin Xiaoman pulled the cow and laughed: "You don't know what you are doing in the middle of the night. Will you come here to occupy the land and set up a stall?"